What is Ariel Club?
Ariel Club is the official club for Ariel vehicle owners and enthusiasts and is based in the UK. It is an evolution of the original Ariel Atom Owners Club which voted for an all-inclusive club in 2016. If you own an Ariel Atom, Nomad or Ace, or dream of owning one, you’re one of us. You’ll find plenty here to get excited about as the enhanced club and website grows.
We offer events, opinions, reviews, technical guides, club and Ariel news – and a shop for gear that’s exclusive to Ariel Club. You can only buy Ariel Club stuff here. As always, our forum is open 24×7 for a chat or technical advice. And, thanks to our close links to Ariel Motor Company, we’ll be running an occasional ‘Ask Ariel’ feature where we get the factory’s response to questions that owners are burning to ask. We have their ear, so we’re going to bend it.
Ariel Club is run by unpaid volunteers, as a charity. All club fees and shop profits go straight into making the club a better place – and we encourage all club members to submit stories, pictures, videos or news for publication on here. Get in touch or go straight to joining. You know you want to.
- To assist with the organisation of suitable trips and events.
- To encourage and assist with safe, skilled and fast driving.
- To act as a central point for owners to log into and discuss their experience of the vehicles.
- To gather feedback from owners to suggest changes and improvements to the factory.
- To work to negotiate club discounts with Ariel and third parties.
- To provide unbiased and comprehensive information to potential owners.
- To provide assistance to owners relating to ownership of the vehicles by harnessing the efforts and skills of other members.
- To seek to promote the vehicles and the Ariel brand.
- To provide online services such as a forum, reviews, documentation, photo/video galleries, cars for sale, kit etc.
- To design and sell club merchandise.