Are you coming to AtomFest?

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to

Are you planning to attend AtomFest in September?

You may select 1 option

View results

Jacob Potts

Re: Are you coming to AtomFest?

Post by Jacob Potts » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Alec:  you are coming in on Sunday.  I am going to be at DFW airport on Sunday.  Can I meet you for coffee?

Les/"Jacob" :-)

EricHowe

Post by EricHowe » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:55 pm

Alec is staying up near Sanger at Lake Ray Roberts tonight. Sorry, I'm not sure which RV park but Ken (Driver) knows.

Driver

Post by Driver » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:24 am

Alec is staying at a RV park up near Denton tonight. We should be outta here by 2PM tomorrow at the absolute latest. Alec wanted to hit a decent grocery store along the way. I'm already in Dallas, just had a CFS at Snookies Bar & Grille in Highland Park a couple of blocks from his place. Good food.

Lost my ice chest between Temple and Wakko (tailgate popped open ::) ). Hope the 30 cans of soda splattering across the hammer lane did some damage to the friggin Honda that had been pacing my tailgate  :doh: for those last 30 miles.  ;D I know I didn't see him again.

Terry Kennedy

Post by Terry Kennedy » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:32 am

[quote="Driver"]
Lost my ice chest between Temple and Wakko (tailgate popped open ::) ). Hope the 30 cans of soda splattering across the hammer lane did some damage to the friggin Honda that had been pacing my tailgate  :doh: for those last 30 miles.   ;D I know I didn't see him again.
[/quote]

As long as it wasn't the keg of Stella Artois, you're forgiven ;D

wisp

Post by wisp » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:39 pm

[quote="Terry Kennedy"]
As long as it wasn't the keg of Stella Artois, you're forgiven ;D
[/quote]

:laugh: are they thrashing that advert in the US as well?

Alec

Post by Alec » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:42 am

[quote="Jacob Potts"]
Alec:  you are coming in on Sunday.  I am going to be at DFW airport on Sunday.  Can I meet you for coffee?

[/quote]

Sorry Jacob but we arrived at DFW on the Friday, stayed in Dallas that night then picked up the RV Saturday and drove north to Lake Ray Roberts like Eric said.

Ken met us there on Sunday and we all drove up to Hallet together.

We would have loved to have met up with you is we'd been able to.
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)

Jacob Potts

Post by Jacob Potts » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:36 am

[quote="Alec"]
[quote="Jacob Potts"]

[/quote]
Sorry Jacob but we arrived at DFW on the Friday, stayed in Dallas that night then picked up the RV Saturday and drove north to Lake Ray Roberts like Eric said.

Ken met us there on Sunday and we all drove up to Hallet together.

We would have loved to have met up with you is we'd been able to.[/quote]
No problem!  :)

Fantastic that you and Ken got to convoy together to Hallet!  You guys are going to have a ton of fun!

If you are up to it, how about a meet-up on your return to DFW?  If not, that is totally fine with me.  I remember after AtomFest I, I was totally tired out.