LED Lights Link

Any model, wanted or for sale...

DarthChicken

Re: LED Lights Link

Post by DarthChicken » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:18 am

Ordered.

so these are in stock and will be shipped out?

What about the new backs? Edit, just read the other thread, understood.

and btw.. when anybody else orders, use paypal.  The link provided is not HTTS: secure.
Last edited by DarthChicken on Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

NathanE

Post by NathanE » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Just to check, do these work with the standard relays or do we eed to play with something in the fuse box to make them work properly?

NathanE

Post by NathanE » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:18 pm

Given that they say a discount will be given if the MOQ is met it might be worth keeping track of who has submitted an order for these.  List your name out below and then we can keep on top of it:

Nathan (Mr Toad)

René

Post by René » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:10 pm

[quote="Mr.Toad"]
Given that they say a discount will be given if the MOQ is met it might be worth keeping track of who has submitted an order for these.  List your name out below and then we can keep on top of it:[/quote]

Nathan (Mr Toad)
René

DarthChicken

Post by DarthChicken » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:51 pm

Nathan (Mr Toad)
René
Darthchicken

That said... if you go to the link, each type started out at 25 each.  Each set is now at 23 each, so 4 sets have been ordered.

DarthChicken

Post by DarthChicken » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:40 pm

As much whining as there is about the quality of the lights, its amazing to me that only 4 sets have been sold so far on the site. 

??? ??? ???

silver

Post by silver » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:49 pm

Honestly, it's way, WAY too much money to spend on tail lights.

I'm sure a lot of money went into developing these lights, but, maybe if they were like $50 it would be more reasonable.  I understand that $50 is obviously also, outside the realitve reality, but, if you bought a premanufactured tail light, and made your own bracket to fit, it would be priced better.

DarthChicken

Post by DarthChicken » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:57 pm

You know its not just the tail lights... its the tail, flashers, and the fronts.  8 lights.  That puts the price at $45 each, which for a quality LED solution is inline IMO.

silver

Post by silver » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:03 pm

I did think it was $500 for just the rears, so it makes it a little better.

Personally I also don't like the design, I love Sp1d3r's (spelling?) tail lights, simple all in one units, but, that's just my opinion obviously.

stupot

Post by stupot » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:27 pm

Nathan (Mr Toad)
René
Darthchicken
Stupot
Atom 2 160 (05-11) / Atom 3 245 (12-19 ) / Nomad 300 (22-)

Wmcmanus

Post by Wmcmanus » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Nathan (Mr Toad)
René
Darthchicken
Stupot
Wmcmanus

Interesting that the links provided in the opening post on this thread are showing £199.99 and £249.99 again (as they did initially), but when I ordered my set the other day the prices were £170.20 and £212.76 which correspond to roughly, but not exactly 15% off, and that would be consistent with many of the other items on their site which are advertised as 15% off. 

It was odd though, because I could have sworn that when I clicked on the link to initiate my order, the price shown was £249.99 but then when I was going through checkout and payment it was £212.76.  So I went back to the same links after making payment and sure enough they showed up with the discount taken off.  Yet, they're now back up to full price.

Hmmm...

Terry Kennedy

Post by Terry Kennedy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:17 am

[quote="Wmcmanus"]
Interesting that the links provided in the opening post on this thread are showing £199.99 and £249.99 again (as they did initially), but when I ordered my set the other day the prices were £170.20 and £212.76 which correspond to roughly, but not exactly 15% off, and that would be consistent with many of the other items on their site which are advertised as 15% off. 

It was odd though, because I could have sworn that when I clicked on the link to initiate my order, the price shown was £249.99 but then when I was going through checkout and payment it was £212.76.  So I went back to the same links after making payment and sure enough they showed up with the discount taken off.  Yet, they're now back up to full price.
[/quote]

If you are outside the area where they charge VAT, your order won't have the VAT applied. If you happen to be browsing their site and it remembers this info for you, you'll see the ex-VAT pricing.

BTW, I was the first person to order these lights (colored set).

bolus

Post by bolus » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:59 pm

I ordered a set too. I have never had any problems with my lights but it would just be my luck that they would break on the way to Atomwest

Wmcmanus

Post by Wmcmanus » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:34 pm

[quote="Terry Kennedy"]
[quote="Wmcmanus"]

[/quote]

If you are outside the area where they charge VAT, your order won't have the VAT applied. If you happen to be browsing their site and it remembers this info for you, you'll see the ex-VAT pricing.

BTW, I was the first person to order these lights (colored set).
[/quote]

Ok, thanks Terry!  That explains why the pricing is forever changing.  I was completely baffled about it.

Nathan (Mr Toad)
René
Darthchicken
Stupot
Wmcmanus
Terry Kennedy
bolus