Atomic Mass - Parkrun 9am Saturday

Atom120

Atomic Mass - Parkrun 9am Saturday

Post by Atom120 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:31 pm

If anyone fancies it, we're planning to kick off Atomic Mass slightly earlier than planned, with a meet up just before 9am on Saturday at Montacute House (TA15 6XP), which is about 6 miles from the factory.

It's the Montacute Parkrun, which is a free, low-key, 5km timed run on Saturday morning. The run starts at 9am, so probably best to arrive about 10 minutes before if you want to take part. Completing the course should take between 20 and 40 minutes depending on whether you choose to run, jog or walk. Details here: http://www.parkrun.org.uk/yeovilmontacute/

Tom Siebert loves this sort of thing, so I guess he'll be there for sure. I'll start a list:

Andy Smith
Holly Smith
Tom Siebert (probably)

toms

Re: Atomic Mass - Parkrun 9am Saturday

Post by toms » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:10 am

As much as i'd love to join you I have 30 odd Atoms arriving at work for an event that i've helped to organise around 9am that day so i'll need to give it a miss  ;D  However Gemma has done quite a few of these so will likely join you....

Andy Smith
Holly Smith
Gemma (Probably)

Ben Long

Post by Ben Long » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:40 am

I may join you Andy.  Will bring my runners and take a view on the day.

With all the food we'll be eating I'll need to do a run to keep the pounds off!!!!

Rob Evans

Post by Rob Evans » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Was going to say yes to this, until I realised "run" meant 'with legs' rather than 'in the car.'

See you at the factory.

Rob.
From Atom 2 245 to Atom 4 350, via Atom 3 300 and Atom 3.5 310

toms

Post by toms » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:46 pm

Just to confirm that Gemma was doing this anyway, so she will definitely see you there.

Andy Smith
Holly Smith
Gemma

Atom120

Post by Atom120 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:12 pm

Lend her an Atom for the morning, so then at least we'll have two in shot for the photo in front of Montacute House. A photo of an Atom and a 1982 Nissan Micra just isn't quite the same.

toms

Post by toms » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:16 am

[quote="Atom120"]
Lend her an Atom for the morning, so then at least we'll have two in shot for the photo in front of Montacute House. A photo of an Atom and a 1982 Nissan Micra just isn't quite the same.
[/quote]

Come on now Andrew, it's a 2002  ;D

toms

Post by toms » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:19 am

Last night she was nervous that you will be too fast for her, I told her that no way was any woman of mine getting beaten by two weaklings from the Midlands  ;)

Atom120

Post by Atom120 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:58 am

[quote="Tom"]
[quote="Atom120"]
[/quote]
Come on now Andrew, it's a 2002  ;D
[/quote]
I take it back. Particularly nice vintage that. Will make sure I get a stunning picture of it at Montecute, so you have something nice to hang on your bathroom wall.

[quote="Tom"]
Last night she was nervous that you will be too fast for her, I told her that no way was any woman of mine getting beaten by two weaklings from the Midlands  ;)
[/quote]
Game on then. Will have to try and manage it without walking any of it this time - 5k is a long way, it's nearly as long as a marathon I think.

John Scherrer
Global Moderator

Post by John Scherrer » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:28 am

The Marathon chocolate bar ?  :D
Atom 3 310 Supercharged (2011), Now Sold

John Scherrer
Global Moderator

Post by John Scherrer » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Respect to Gemma's Mum, Benita, who also did this run in a very respectable time !

Bill is now feeling the competition and thinking of starting it  :tu:
Atom 3 310 Supercharged (2011), Now Sold