K20 Manual?

norrbrand

K20 Manual?

Post by norrbrand » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:53 am

Hi!

Anyone know where to get hold of a complete tech/service manual for the Atom 2's Honda engine covering wireing diagram or to a Honda Civic type-r ?

Best regads
-Lars

Bruce Fielding

Re: K20 Manual?

Post by Bruce Fielding » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:58 am

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The closest you'll get is a Honda one, but the wiriing isn't the same... what's the problem?

There's an Atom Manual coming out published by the Owners Club for Christmas, but that will be about as technical as your average owners manual...

The single page of A4 that the factory give away with the car isn't ideal... which is why we're doing our own...
Ariel Atom Owners Club founder, based in Central London

norrbrand

Post by norrbrand » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:20 am

Hi!

;D

Nothing is wrong i just need a wiringdiagram to ensure i get all things right before i by a K20 engine for my own "project" car.

I would be delighted to get a copy when it is done, I was told that the was a manual for download at pistonhead site but could not find it.

VBR
-Lars

Driver

Post by Driver » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:46 am

I've got the k20a2/k20a3 service manual PDF for the 2002-2003 Acura RSX & Type S.  Drop me a PM with your email address and I'll email it to you. Make sure your email account can handle 40 megs.

norrbrand

Post by norrbrand » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:22 am

Hi Driver,

I got hold of all relevant honda manuals, so no problem -anyone else looking for some iVTEC manuals dont hesitate to contact me

:-)