Caffeine and Machine, Stratford

Where driving is the aim of the game
User avatar
Winmoz
Posts: 497
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 4:37 pm
Location: Berkshire
Contact:

Caffeine and Machine, Stratford

Post by Winmoz » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:24 pm

Sunday 8th October

Big thanks to our Organiser: Graeme

Sunday 8 October. Weather looks good. Join us. Probably the last Sunday this year that's sunny and temperatures in the mid twenties.

Caffeine & Machine, The Hill near Ettington. (the original, not the new one The Bowl)
Location here ---->https://maps.app.goo.gl/v7jAzNyMRaGzEbtaA

Meeting time @ C&M: 1100

Buy your yard tickets for 1100 to 1400 slot. £10 but £5 of which goes towards your drinks or meal
Buy here ---->
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/caffeine ... 3768935177

So some of us travelling from south and east will meet here at 1000 ----> https://maps.app.goo.gl/hNDg9oDCZhnHphiy9
Northbound Services on the A44 in Yarnton. If you can join us here we can travel together and arrive together so we can park together in the Yard. Visual impact of Atoms better when concentrated :-). Let us know here if you here if you are joining us at Yarnton. Others travelling from west. details above.

From Yarnton we will follow a more interesting driving route, that IanG plotted for us on a past C&M visit. Details will follow later this week.

See you there

Who's in?
Graeme
Ian
Winmoz

User avatar
PhilM
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:58 am
Contact:

Re: Caffeine and Machine, Stratford

Post by PhilM » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:39 pm

Who's in?
Graeme
Ian
Winmoz
Phil M

GraemeW
Posts: 1308
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:46 am
Location: Hampshire
Contact:

Re: Caffeine and Machine, Stratford

Post by GraemeW » Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:59 pm

The plan is to go for the 1100-1400 slot. Don’t book just yet. This is only worth it if we get a good number of cars there. TBC. Some of us will pre meet at Pear Tree services on A34 just north of Oxford. Then follow more interesting roads that IanG found for us on the last. Big gathering there. Details to follow. Watch this space

GraemeW
Posts: 1308
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:46 am
Location: Hampshire
Contact:

Re: Caffeine and Machine, Stratford

Post by GraemeW » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:00 pm

Who's in?
Graeme
Ian
Winmoz
Phil M
Peter255
Chris

User avatar
Sir Nick
Posts: 1554
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:41 pm
Location: Yate, Bristol, UK
Contact:

Re: Caffeine and Machine, Stratford

Post by Sir Nick » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:05 pm

Graeme
Ian
Winmoz
Phil M
Peter255
Chris
Sir Nick & Lady Jane
Atom 3.5R, Black+Red flashes, CF front & rear wings, CF bonnet & mud guards.  Bristol

User avatar
IanG
Posts: 600
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:08 pm
Location: Oxon
Contact:

Re: Caffeine and Machine, Stratford

Post by IanG » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:22 am

Graeme
Winmoz
Phil M
Peter255
Chris
Sir Nick & Lady Jane

Rich
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat May 22, 2021 3:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Caffeine and Machine, Stratford

Post by Rich » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:54 am

Hi all, Caffeine and Machine sounds like a great idea. I am hoping to come along, and I will be coming from Cirencester, so I'm not sure if anyone wants to meet there then drive via Bibury, Burford, Stow, then Caffeine and Machine? Maybe afterwards, we could drive to Broadway and have a look around the Man Cave shop, then come back via Fish Hill to Bourton On The Water, then split our separate ways depending on who's going which way. Richard

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk


User avatar
PhilM
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:58 am
Contact:

Re: Caffeine and Machine, Stratford

Post by PhilM » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:37 am

Rich wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:54 am Hi all, Caffeine and Machine sounds like a great idea. I am hoping to come along, and I will be coming from Cirencester, so I'm not sure if anyone wants to meet there then drive via Bibury, Burford, Stow, then Caffeine and Machine? Maybe afterwards, we could drive to Broadway and have a look around the Man Cave shop, then come back via Fish Hill to Bourton On The Water, then split our separate ways depending on who's going which way. Richard

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Hi Rich,

I'll be driving from Bristol and planned to go via Cirencester and on through the Cotswolds, so happy to meet up :tu: I was thinking about meeting the others in Oxford, but it is a bit of a detour

User avatar
Winmoz
Posts: 497
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 4:37 pm
Location: Berkshire
Contact:

Re: Caffeine and Machine, Stratford

Post by Winmoz » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:41 am

Graeme
Winmoz
Phil M
Peter255
Chris
Sir Nick & Lady Jane
Rich

User avatar
Sir Nick
Posts: 1554
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:41 pm
Location: Yate, Bristol, UK
Contact:

Re: Caffeine and Machine, Stratford

Post by Sir Nick » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:18 am

PhilM wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:37 am
Rich wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:54 am Hi all, Caffeine and Machine sounds like a great idea. I am hoping to come along, and I will be coming from Cirencester, so I'm not sure if anyone wants to meet there then drive via Bibury, Burford, Stow, then Caffeine and Machine? Maybe afterwards, we could drive to Broadway and have a look around the Man Cave shop, then come back via Fish Hill to Bourton On The Water, then split our separate ways depending on who's going which way. Richard

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Hi Rich,

I'll be driving from Bristol and planned to go via Cirencester and on through the Cotswolds, so happy to meet up :tu: I was thinking about meeting the others in Oxford, but it is a bit of a detour
Lets meet in Tesco car park - time?

Nick
Atom 3.5R, Black+Red flashes, CF front & rear wings, CF bonnet & mud guards.  Bristol

GraemeW
Posts: 1308
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:46 am
Location: Hampshire
Contact:

Re: Caffeine and Machine, Stratford

Post by GraemeW » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:06 am

Ok, we've got 6 or 7 cars now. Hopefully we will get more during the week. So this is confirmed.

Sunday 8 October. Weather looks good. Join us. Probably the last Sunday this year that's sunny and temperatures in the mid twenties.

Caffeine & Machine, The Hill near Ettington. (the original, not the new one The Bowl)
Location here ---->https://maps.app.goo.gl/v7jAzNyMRaGzEbtaA

Meeting time @ C&M: 1100

Buy your yard tickets for 1100 to 1400 slot. £10 but £5 of which goes towards your drinks or meal
Buy here ---->
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/caffeine ... 3768935177

The Pear Tree meeting point is no longer on, due to roadworks and other issues with the services.
So some of us travelling from south and east will meet here at 1000 ----> https://maps.app.goo.gl/hNDg9oDCZhnHphiy9
Northbound Services on the A44 in Yarnton. If you can join us here we can travel together and arrive together so we can park together in the Yard. Visual impact of Atoms better when concentrated :-). Let me know here, if you joining us at Yarnton. Others travelling from west. details above.

From Yarnton we will follow a more interesting driving route, that IanG plotted for us on a past C&M visit. Details will follow later this week.

See you there

User avatar
Winmoz
Posts: 497
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 4:37 pm
Location: Berkshire
Contact:

Re: Caffeine and Machine, Stratford

Post by Winmoz » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:13 am

C&M ticket bought!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#BananAtom

Rich
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat May 22, 2021 3:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Caffeine and Machine, Stratford

Post by Rich » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:33 pm

Winmoz wrote:C&M ticket bought!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ticket bought also Image

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk


Rich
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat May 22, 2021 3:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Caffeine and Machine, Stratford

Post by Rich » Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:13 pm

Hi All, I have spoken to Ben the Manager at the Man Cave in Broadway and he has said if I call him 30 mins before we arrive on Sunday lunchtime then he would aim to clear space outside his shop on the walkway and either side for up to 10/12 Ariels to park. Also mentioned if a Ariel owner he will give 10% discount on any purchases. https://themancavebroadway.co.uk/

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk


User avatar
Winmoz
Posts: 497
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 4:37 pm
Location: Berkshire
Contact:

Re: Caffeine and Machine, Stratford

Post by Winmoz » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:47 pm

Image Giving this a bump
Just look at that glorious weather!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests