Where driving is the aim of the game
DonnyMac

Re: West London meet and drive to New Forest

Post by DonnyMac » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:21 am

;D Ssshhhhh! I didn't post it!

oi oi treacle

Post by oi oi treacle » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:18 pm

with this sort of trip in mind, anyone fancy a week end on the isle of wight???? We have lotsof room, so folk can stay hee with us, and soak up some good roads and decent scenery . . . .we could be having a mini Atomfest IOW already, two cars coming this summer to stay. HOW ABOUT IT??? ;D

Kezzie

Post by Kezzie » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:40 pm

[quote="oi oi treacle"]
with this sort of trip in mind, anyone fancy a week end on the isle of wight???? We have lotsof room, so folk can stay hee with us, and soak up some good roads and decent scenery . . . .we could be having a mini Atomfest IOW already, two cars coming this summer to stay. HOW ABOUT IT??? ;D
[/quote]

I could be up for something like that for a weekend at some point over the summer, SWMBO likes the I-O-W

Andrew300

Post by Andrew300 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi Tim How many can you accommodate ,how far is the pub and could I have a go on ya John Deere ;D
Ariel Nomad,Toyota GT86 and a T5 work horse ,oh and a 4x4 for winter

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:47 pm

[quote="Andrew300"]
Hi Tim How many can you accommodate ,how far is the pub and could I have a go on ya John Deere ;D
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly

oi oi treacle

Post by oi oi treacle » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:24 pm

We can accommodate 4 couples in the house (in beds) and limitless options with floor space, or tents for the diehards . . we have a 2 acre garden so lots of space to get lost in. The pub is 10 mins across fields, we live outside the village with no neighbours. Will decide a weekend, give us can-do's and we can work from there. (Ferries run from Pompey and southampton every hour untill the small hours)