Goodwood Breakfast 2nd November 2008 - Sushi Sunday

Less driving, more natter. For when you just want to hookup.
morgy

Re: Goodwood Breakfast 2nd November 2008 - Sushi Sunday

Post by morgy » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:34 pm

[quote="DADOH"]
[quote="John Lloyd"]
So who's going to be at the Sainburuy car park at 7.30am?  ;D

John Lloyd
Julian Richards
[/quote]

7.30 is a bit early for me.. and I'm still only in the scooby,  but I'll definitely go to the meet at the circuit at about 8.30-9.00 (went to the last one with atoms there- open top event earlier this year, which was good)
[/quote]

Shame that its to early for you dude i was going to offer a lift to you if the other half dont want to go ;D

DADOH

Post by DADOH » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:15 pm

Morgy, now you're talking, yes would love a lift, as per Box Hill  ::)

I CAN be at Chichester Sainsbury's car park or wherever at 07.30!

morgy

Post by morgy » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm

what sainburys are you talking about john???  ???

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:48 pm

[quote="morgy"]
what sainburys are you talking about john???  ???
[/quote]

The one on the outskirts of Chichester.  In the bottom right you can see the A27 coming down to a roundabout, take the 2nd exit to 2nd roundabout, take the 2nd exit into Sainsbury's car park.  There is also petrol here, but only 95 ron.

Yon can also see the motor circuit in the top centre of the photo'.  Also the buildings on the north west corner of the lake are the Rolls Royce buildings.

I shouldn't say this, but for those of you who do not want to get up early there is usually a group that leaves Guildford Cathedral car par at about 8am.  The car park is right at the top of the hill next to the Cathedral.

[img width=686 height=600]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/je ... nsbury.jpg[/img]
Last edited by John Lloyd on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bruce Fielding

Post by Bruce Fielding » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:51 pm

[quote="John Lloyd"]
I shouldn't say this, but for those of you who do not want to get up early there is usually a group that leaves Guildford Cathedral car par at about 8am.  The car park is right at the top of the hill next to the Cathedral.
[/quote]

But you should say that anyone getting to Goodwood that late doesn't stand a hope in hell of getting into the nice car parks!
Ariel Atom Owners Club founder, based in Central London

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:40 pm

[quote="Bruce Fielding"]
[quote="John Lloyd"]
[/quote]

But you should say that anyone getting to Goodwood that late doesn't stand a hope in hell of getting into the nice car parks!
[/quote]

True.

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:42 pm

I think i "lied" about the Rolls Royce buildings.  In fact I think the photo's so old they are not even on it!!!!!

Harsh

Post by Harsh » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:57 pm

[quote="Bruce Fielding"]
[quote="John Lloyd"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

totally correct...
the group i'm leading will be leaving guildford Cathedral at 7.30am sharp...should be at Goodwood by 8.30 - 8.45 at the latest.

of course this is all weather dependant, and we know what that means ;)

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:47 pm

[quote="Harsh"]
[quote="Bruce Fielding"]
[quote="John Lloyd"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

totally correct...
the group i'm leading will be leaving guildford Cathedral at 7.30am sharp...should be at Goodwood by 8.30 - 8.45 at the latest.

of course this is all weather dependant, and we know what that means ;)
[/quote]

It means, please all sing along, "There's no such thing as bad weather just bad clothing"!!  ;) ;D ;) ;D

Harsh

Post by Harsh » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:00 pm

oiiii you leave my banana suit out of this ;)

morgy

Post by morgy » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:23 pm

I just dont want to get mine dirty  ::) ;D :D  just think about the cleaning  :doh:

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:40 pm

Don't forget 7.30am this Sunday morning in the car park at Sainsbury.

morgy

Post by morgy » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:47 am

Hi John

have you got a post code etc so i can meet you there on sunday. The weather looks like its going to be ok

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:41 pm

[quote="morgy"]
Hi John

have you got a post code etc so i can meet you there on sunday. The weather looks like its going to be ok
[/quote]

Address:

Chichester Branch
Westhampnett Road
Chichester West Sussex PO19 7YR

We could always meet in Haslemere (where I live) at about 6.50/7am.  Make sure the sta nav takes you to Haslemere and I'll meet you in the High Street.  Its a very short straight hight street so you shouldn't miss me parked in it!!!  (If you do give me a ring, you've got my number?)

morgy

Post by morgy » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:09 am

Thanks John

I will try to meet you up in the high street sunday morning if i cant make that i will txt you and let you know where i will be.

Thanks again