Goodwood Breakfast 6th July 2008 - Soft Top, a taste of British Summer

Less driving, more natter. For when you just want to hookup.
Alec

Re: Goodwood Breakfast 6th July 2008 - Soft Top, a taste of British Summer

Post by Alec » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:40 pm

[quote="John Lloyd"]

Please can someone take Harsh shopping for proper clothing!

[/quote]

Is that what's known as a Harsh comment?  ;)
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)

DADOH

Post by DADOH » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:54 am

John, I got to your car just as you were about to go, managed to speak to James re his brand new orange 245 though.

How dou you attach the pics- they look alot larger than the file size limit I am getting a 128kb max message?

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:57 am

[quote="DADOH"]
John, I got to your car just as you were about to go, managed to speak to James re his brand new orange 245 though.

How dou you attach the pics- they look alot larger than the file size limit I am getting a 128kb max message?
[/quote]

A shame we missed each other,  we'll have to meet at the next one.

With regard to uploading pictures join this website.  http://photobucket.com/  You copy your photos from your computer to the website and the from the website to any forum sounds long winded, but once you get the hang of it it is very quick.

Driver

Post by Driver » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:58 am

To post picts properly just read this thread:
http://forum.atomclub.com/index.php/topic,1257.0.html

The first post covers everything you should need.

ATM1

Post by ATM1 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:10 am

[quote="DADOH"]

[/quote]

Sorry I didn't have much time to hang about and chat I had a bad hangover,  and the thought of the drive home in the wet was making me feel sick!

I saw the two Atoms but didn't meet the owners, last time I went to the breakfast club it was a tiny event where you couldn't miss each other.

DADOH

Post by DADOH » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:24 pm

John, Driver thanks for the replies re photos .
James  trust you got home OK  despite the night before,  and the wet conditions-I guess you spent a few hours cleaning after you got home. The car is a stunner with the Dymags. :o

ATM1

Post by ATM1 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:49 pm

Thanks Dadoh for the comments on the car. The drive back was actually fun in the wet, very different, although my passenger thought it was too wet and cold!