Atom Club Christmas Party - Saturday 30th November 2013

Less driving, more natter. For when you just want to hookup.
Sir Nick

Re: Atom Club Christmas Party - Saturday 30th November 2013

Post by Sir Nick » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:17 pm

[quote="wattie"]
Kel and I wish you all a fun event, pity we can't make it :(

Enjoy,
Cheers Wattie
[/quote]

That's it - if Kel is not going then I'm off to New Zealand! 

Have a great time all!  Oh, and merry Crimbo to you Wattie! ;p
Atom 3.5R, Black+Red flashes, CF front & rear wings, CF bonnet & mud guards.  Bristol

Bruce Fielding

Post by Bruce Fielding » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Great to see everyone last night.

A great reminder of one of the reasons why I love owning an Atom - the owners are very cool.
Ariel Atom Owners Club founder, based in Central London

julian

Post by julian » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:30 pm

Thanks to Tom & Gemma for organising a great night. Jane and I had an excellent time and it was great to see everyone. Thanks to all of you for making it so, really, really good.

Hope to see everyone in the Spring. Have a great Xmas etc.

Regards

Julian & Jane

FlyingTrotter

Post by FlyingTrotter » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Yep well done those involved in the organisation of the Xmas bash - seemed to go well - 2014 should be a great year - all the best to all - look forward to seeing a lot of you on track somewhere soon

toms

Post by toms » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:46 am

:tu: Cracking evening everyone, thanks for coming!

gavstoke

Post by gavstoke » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:02 am

:tu: Great evening, thanks to all involved in organising! quite a heavy weekend for us as we had a party on Sunday evening too! and I missed breakfast!.....can't understand why...............I must have been really tired or something! lol

Gav n Ursh

Kezzie

Post by Kezzie » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:25 pm

It was indeed an excellent night - thanks to all that had a hand in organising it.
Only slight disappointment was the food but this was overcome by the great company.
Debra did mention that she was forced to finish off the 3 desserts that didn't meet Bruce's expectations and along with finishing off the two bottles of open red wine were the reasons why she wasn't 100% yesterday.

Gav, I hope Ursula managed to find her way to the en-suite ok as it was funny watching on she struggled to find the toilets in reception even with the "assistance" of Deb - blind leading the blind sprang to mind as they staggered around.

Merry Crimbo to you all and we hope to see you all again at some point next year.

Adrian & Debra

wattie

Post by wattie » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Picture evidence required of the debauchery please ;)

Cheers Wattie

jordan12

Post by jordan12 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Great night had by all, certainly by Chris and myself. Thank you very much to everyone especially to Gemma and Tom for all the excellent organisation

Sam

Post by Sam » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:35 am

Great crew, great night. Thanks Tom & Gemma for organising. Happy Christmas all!

Sam

Post by Sam » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:38 am

[quote="gavstoke"]
:tu: Great evening, thanks to all involved in organising! quite a heavy weekend for us as we had a party on Sunday evening too! and I missed breakfast!.....can't understand why...............I must have been really tired or something! lol

Gav n Ursh
[/quote]

Might have been the flaming sambuca's, just a stab in the dark!

toms

Post by toms » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Another year passes by, and another fantastic Atom Club Christmas bash.  This years 'knees up' was in the Cotswolds at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel, and with nearly 50 of us in a private dining room it was a fun and memorable evening.

After dinner and wine it was to the Christmas Party room where we were entertained by a disco and bar until the small hours of the morning!

Part of the dinner is the annual Atom Club Awards - winners this year were as follows:

Atom Club Hero Award 2013 – this year the award went to an Atom Co-Pilot who has done many more miles in the passenger seat of Atoms than many do in the driving seat - Jane Richards

Melted rubber award 2013 – for the most track days  -  all weathers, any time, any place, any country – Ian Meredith

Bear Grylls award 2013 – Road trips and Atom mileage in and around the UK and Europe - Mark Harrison

Host with the Most 2013 – for AtomFest Isle of Wight - Tim and Nicola.

A new award for this year was the Atom Club racer of the year award  - Richard Marler