Atomclub Xmas Party, Whittlebury Hall, Silverstone - Saturday 24th November 2012

Less driving, more natter. For when you just want to hookup.
toms

Atomclub Xmas Party, Whittlebury Hall, Silverstone - Saturday 24th November 2012

Post by toms » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:46 pm

It's that time of year again, and something needed to be booked before we ran out of decent options!

We had such a good night at Whittlebury Hall last year before the Hooning and Honing that it seemed to be a good choice for this years Christmas party - nice place, motorsport themed, fairly central.  Oh, and there's a bar there  ;D

The rate includes dinner, bed and breakfast so is nice and straightforward.  We have 30 rooms reserved until 26th October, on that date any rooms left that we haven't physically booked will be released so if you want to come it would be best to book up ASAP!  When you have booked, please drop me an e-mail tom@atomclub.com so that I can keep a track of numbers....

Dinner Bed & Breakfast Package - £140.00 Inc VAT (Single Occupancy) or £195.00 Inc VAT (Double Occupancy)

The Package Includes:

3 Course Table d’hôte dinner with Coffee

Full use of the Leisure Club

Accommodation in en suite Bedroom

Full English/Continental Breakfast

To book, please call or e-mail Lauren King 01327 850402 lauren.king@whittleburyhall.co.uk and say that you are with the Ariel Atom Owners Club Party on 24th November

There is also a charge of £200 for hiring the dining room for the evening and we'll want to put some wine on the table, so there will also be a small amount payable directly to Atomclub, but it shouldn't be too much.  I will of course keep you updated!

Look forward to seeing you there!!
Attachments
Christmas do.JPG
Last edited by toms on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bruce Fielding

Re: Atomclub Xmas Party, Whittlebury Hall, Silverstone - Saturday 24th November 2012

Post by Bruce Fielding » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:06 pm

How is more than a month before Christmas a Christmas dinner?

This is more like Thanksgiving...

Whatever that is...
Ariel Atom Owners Club founder, based in Central London

benyeats

Re: Atomclub Xmas Party, Whittlebury Hall, Silverstone - Saturday 24th November 2012

Post by benyeats » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:31 pm

[quote="Bruce Fielding"]
How is more than a month before Christmas a Christmas dinner?
[/quote]

By the time I go to bed that night it will be less than a month until Christmas and besides who can quibble with that handsome devil as the 'face' of the event.

Ben

FlyingTrotter

Post by FlyingTrotter » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:20 am

Oh god I hate that hotel - surely there is another option Tom  - it is a place devoid of atmosphere that is kept afloat by low end hen parties with a dreadful restaurant

John Scherrer
Global Moderator

Post by John Scherrer » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:41 am

It does look a tad soul-less - expensive metal parked in front though !
Attachments
wh.jpg
Atom 3 310 Supercharged (2011), Now Sold

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:05 am

[quote="John Scherrer"]
[/quote]

If it's good enough for Michael Schumacher its good enough for me.

I am a firm believer that we will have a good time wherever we end up, the people not the venue make the party.

kaygee

Post by kaygee » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:14 am

will the low end-cheap hen parties be there when we are??? ;)
might go this year if they are!!!
cheers

wattie

Post by wattie » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:53 am

[quote="John Scherrer"]
[/quote]

I think it looks really nice!!!
Good job Ben.

Cheers Wattie

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:14 am

[quote="wattie"]

Good job Ben.

Cheers Wattie
[/quote]

Nowt to do with me, the modelling work was just another assignment.  Are you going to make it over for this one?

wattie

Post by wattie » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:22 am

Ooopps correct, good job Tom....was giving Ben all your credit :doh:

Doubtful, but I'll be there in mind!

Cheers Wattie

bodnet

Post by bodnet » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:02 am

[quote="benyeats"]
I am a firm believer that we will have a good time wherever we end up, the people not the venue make the party.
[/quote]

Seconded!!

Bod
:)
05 Red 160 in Bristol, UK
MG ZT-T V8, Smart ForTwo...
Oh yeah and the day job involves 2x 2250bhp V16 quad-turbo MTU diesels! :)

Bruce Fielding

Post by Bruce Fielding » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:09 am

[quote="Bod :)"]
[quote="benyeats"]
[/quote]

Seconded!!

Bod
:)
[/quote]

Thirded!

Any reason why it's so far from Christmas, given that we're so far in advance right now that we could probably have most dates?

Richard Marler
Administrator

Post by Richard Marler » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:04 pm

[quote="Bruce Fielding"]

Thirded!

Any reason why it's so far from Christmas, given that we're so far in advance right now that we could probably have most dates?
[/quote]

Yes, because every year we get asked to put in November, when people are less busy. Its just an excuse to get together with old friends, so it shouldn't matter a toss that it is a month before Christmas.
Atom 3 300. Surrey, England.

Bruce Fielding

Post by Bruce Fielding » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:10 pm

[quote="Bruce Fielding"]
[/quote]

[quote="Richard Marler"]
Yes, because every year we get asked to put in November, when people are less busy.
[/quote]

Seriously? People ask for Christmas to be in November?

[quote="Richard Marler"]
Its just an excuse to get together with old friends, so it shouldn't matter a toss that it is a month before Christmas.
[/quote]

In which case why call it a Christmas party? Why not just a party? And why not have it any time we like? Like when the weather's better and we can bring our cars?

wattie

Post by wattie » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Oh, bah humbug scrooge Fielding....don't you wish it could be Christmas every day...never mind November!!!

Roy Wood (Wizzard) - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - TOTP 1984

cheers Wattieclause
Last edited by wattie on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.