Newbie without a ticket.

Less driving, more natter. For when you just want to hookup.
SAS Steve

Newbie without a ticket.

Post by SAS Steve » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:45 am

Hi Guys,  I only joined the club this week and obviously it's no surprise that entry to all activity has closed. I am intending to still drive up to the factory on Saturday morning and then tag along for a drive  to the museum. Hope that's okay I promise not to be a nuisance and will not nick anyone's cottage pie  !!!
This is my 1st ' Forum ' club so a little slow on what's going on so not sure where this pop up, if someone can give me a reply that will be great. 
I'll be driving from Portsmouth to Salisbury then following A36 - A303

julian

Re: Newbie without a ticket.

Post by julian » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:05 am

Hello Steve,

See you at the factory at 0930 Saturday.

If you call Haynes directly, explain you are Ariel and I am sure they will accommodate you.

That goes for the Sunday drive and lunch also.

I have Pm'd you contact details.

Regards

Julian

toms

Post by toms » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:05 am

Hi Steve

Welcome aboard!  No problem to tag along!  I have already sent numbers, menu choices and payments to Haynes but you could try ringing Wendy Birch or Caroline Coombes Tel 01963 442799, say you are with the Ariel Atom party, see if you can get added on and pay cash on the day.

If they want menu choices then the menu is on the forum under the Haynes heading.

If that doesn't work i'm sure you can just buy something from the cafe and come and sit with us!

See you Saturday!

Tom

GraemeW

Post by GraemeW » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:57 am

If only I had ordered my atom sooner!  I would love to have attended this.  Look forward to 15th anniversary

SAS Steve

Post by SAS Steve » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Thanks for everyone's helpful replies, see you all there

Steve Gibson
Administrator

Post by Steve Gibson » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:45 pm

[quote="Digger"]
If only I had ordered my atom sooner!  I would love to have attended this.  Look forward to 15th anniversary
[/quote]

Digger, you're most welcome to attend in another car. The only restriction is that Saturday evening is full and Monday's trackday is full (as is the hotel for Sat/Sun night). So you could come to Ariel and Haynes Museum on Saturday, Sunday lunch or Sunday BBQ.

S
First Atomised 2001.
Atom (165) > Atom 2 (220) > Atom 3 (300) > Atom 3.5 (310) > Atom 4 (350).
There is no cure.

GraemeW

Post by GraemeW » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:19 pm

Thanks Steve. I am booked on a couple of other things this weekend.  I will see if I can escape some/all of them.  Quite like the idea of seeing all those Atoms en masse on Saturday and talking to more atom owners.  If I make it I will park my "non compliant" car around the corner and walk to the factory
Cheers