FREE Webinar - MyRoute explained (English)

The place for all general, non-model specific, chat and any club announcements
autobackup

FREE Webinar - MyRoute explained (English)

Post by autobackup » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:19 pm

FREE WEBINAR!

Explaining the Gold Toolkit Functionality in MyRoute-app

Thursday, July 5. UK Time: 19.00

Expand routepoints, split routes, curvy routes, changing the transparency of the trackline, etc etc. Surely you can create a beautiful ride without these functions but these offer so much more possibilities. Routeplanning becomes even easier with them, and quicker and much more fun! Follow Serge while he shows you the ease of use of these MyRoute-App Gold features. Respond and ask questions via the Live Chat option, from the comfort of your home. All you need to do is register now, and be sure to be ready on time with something to drink and maybe a snack. It will be a fun ride!

Click the link below to register for the English spoken Webinar (there are other webinars offered on the same registration page)

https://www.myrouteapp.com/en/webinar/register
Atom 3.5R (Cyprus)
Honda CRV 2.2 Ex Auto i-DTEC (Cyprus)
Suzuki Celerio 1.0 SZ4 (Cyprus)
Honda CRV Ex I-MMD eCVT Hybrid (UK)

autobackup

FREE MyRoute App Webinar Library Link

Post by autobackup » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:13 am

All

For those of you who have previously been using ' TyreToTravel' as your route planning tool - as most of you probably already know - Google removed commercial access to Google Maps for this software without payment for a licence so 'TyreToTravel' has recently been 'reborn' by switching from Google Maps to OpenStreetMap.

TyreToTravel is no longer quite so functional as it was previously when using Google maps and great care has to be taken (i.e. check them carefully on your satnav before use) when placing waypoints as sometimes - if your satnav is based on Google maps - they will not be placed exactly where you expected when downloaded from a PC to your satnav!

For those of you who have switched (or possibly also use?) the MyRoute App you will find appended below a link to the MyRoute App Webinar library for those of you already using MyRoute Basic or Gold - all the videos can be played at your convenience!

Please Note that webinar registration is FREE - if you register with MyRoute those of you are are a TyreToTravel user and would also like to use the MyRoute App you can access a 25% discount!

By registering you will also get prior notice of any upcoming/future instructional webinars!

https://www.myrouteapp.com/en/webinar/register?
Atom 3.5R (Cyprus)
Honda CRV 2.2 Ex Auto i-DTEC (Cyprus)
Suzuki Celerio 1.0 SZ4 (Cyprus)
Honda CRV Ex I-MMD eCVT Hybrid (UK)