Atoms in Cape Town

There are Atoms rockin' all over the world...
John H

Atoms in Cape Town

Post by John H » Fri May 22, 2009 6:47 am

2 of them apparently, but I'm not sure whether they are UK or US ones yet. I am hooking up with the owner of one of them this weekend, so will report back when I have more info.

John H

Re: Atoms in Cape Town

Post by John H » Fri May 22, 2009 2:01 pm

apparently there are 3 in Cape Town and 8 in SA in total.............and they are allowed to race them. The guy I am meeting up with has just fitted a turbo to his too, so it could be interesting

John H

Post by John H » Sat May 23, 2009 2:14 pm

couple of pics of Colin Howards 300 with his modded front anti roll bar..............hopefully I will see this car next week.
Attachments
L1030100_2.jpg
L1030099_2.jpg

Colin H

Post by Colin H » Mon May 25, 2009 4:07 pm

I'm sure i saw some rude comments about my modifications yesterday before I became a member and could reply?
That may look odd and are very functional - for me the Atom is about form and function and about seeing the working of the car, so we put it on the outside. Well actually, it is the only place we found that could work!

John H

Post by John H » Mon May 25, 2009 6:16 pm

[quote="Colin H"]
I'm sure i saw some rude comments about my modifications yesterday before I became a member and could reply?
That may look odd and are very functional - for me the Atom is about form and function and about seeing the working of the car, so we put it on the outside. Well actually, it is the only place we found that could work!

[/quote]
there was indeed, and feel free to take them to task as they are all as open to criticism as much as anyone else................go here and tell em to fooooooook right off.
http://forum.atomclub.com/index.php/top ... cseen.html
there area few questions up there about your mods already and .......welcome to the forum.............!
JH