Dutch Atoms

There are Atoms rockin' all over the world...
Bruce Fielding

Dutch Atoms

Post by Bruce Fielding » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:35 am

I was looking at the web stats reports this morning and there was a HUGE jump in visits from Holland about a month ago (on August 15th).

What was that about?
Ariel Atom Owners Club founder, based in Central London

AntwerpAtom

Re: Dutch Atoms

Post by AntwerpAtom » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:23 pm

Maybe they saw an Atom pass through their country for the first time the day before...
I don't know if there are Atom owners in Holland.

Scottsman

Post by Scottsman » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:54 pm

Bruce,

I think that is around the date that a former Dutch racing driver visited the company...  Unfortunately the weather was bad so I didn't take the car to the office however I would think that interest in The Netherlands is growing.

Alastair.

DFext37 Fielding

Post by DFext37 Fielding » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:57 am

Jos Verstappen?
Jurgen Van Der Goorbergh?

2 famous Dutch names that spring to mind...

JonnyBravo

Post by JonnyBravo » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:08 am

Johan Cruijff??
;D

DFext37 Fielding

Post by DFext37 Fielding » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:41 am

Ummm, i don't think that John was a famous MOTOR RACING DRIVER...

Scottsman

Post by Scottsman » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:08 pm

It was Tim Coronel. See

http://www.coronel.nl/

Alastair.

DFext37 Fielding

Post by DFext37 Fielding » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:06 pm

Blimey, Really?

What a Legend he is, oh and a Goldie Oldie.

Here i go AGAIN, E/WTCC Privateer Champion in 2004 and This weekend at Istanbul, in 2006

RBe

Post by RBe » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:47 am

Let's kick this topic up.

The situation in Holland is a bit confusing with Atom's supplied to this market by both the Belgian (Debussere) and Dutch (CarConcern) dealer as well as some privately imported (second hand) cars (as far as I know).

I have been playing around with my Atom in Holland for several years now, but I have never seen another one "life". I would like to know how many Atoms there are in Holland. As I can not find a searchtool in the forum members list to sort members by country, would it be an idea that all Dutch Atom owners post a reply here so we have an idea what is going on in Holland? Maybe we can meet some day.

I'll start. My name is Robert Beukers, my office is in Barendrecht and my home is in Goudriaan (Zuid-Holland).

speedmachine

Post by speedmachine » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:07 am

[quote="RBe"]
Let's kick this topic up.

The situation in Holland is a bit confusing with Atom's supplied to this market by both the Belgian (Debussere) and Dutch (CarConcern) dealer as well as some privately imported (second hand) cars (as far as I know).

I have been playing around with my Atom in Holland for several years now, but I have never seen another one "life". I would like to know how many Atoms there are in Holland. As I can not find a searchtool in the forum members list to sort members by country, would it be an idea that all Dutch Atom owners post a reply here so we have an idea what is going on in Holland? Maybe we can meet some day.

I'll start. My name is Robert Beukers, my office is in Barendrecht and my home is in Goudriaan (Zuid-Holland).
[/quote]

hi Robert, My name is Roy and I'm an owner for about 1-2 months now! I am searching like a madman for other owners, but can't seem to find many. I think there are about 4 left in the Netherlands, yours, mine, mobilerobbie (also a member here, he has his for sale), one I don't know the owner from and 1 is ordered by LimaSierra (also a member here), He will get his next spring if I recall correctly.

I would be (very) happy to meet up! send me a PM and we make arrangements, hopefully if there are more Dutch Atoms they will chime in and join us.

cheers Roy
Atom 4 on its way, GR Yaris for the wet days

LimaSierra

Post by LimaSierra » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:43 pm

[quote="Bruce Fielding"]
I was looking at the web stats reports this morning and there was a HUGE jump in visits from Holland about a month ago (on August 15th).

What was that about?
[/quote]

I came back from holiday :D

But yes guys, add me to your list of flying Dutchmen (though not quite yet...). Live in Haarlem, work at Schiphol.

Cheers,

Pieter
Last edited by LimaSierra on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mobilerobbie

Post by mobilerobbie » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Well here I am, Mobilerobbie...
There are currently 7 Atoms in the Netherlands.
2 owned by me btw

Mine is for sale since I bought a Radical to race in...

So if anyone wants a 400BHP Atom 500 Lookalike let me know....