Nomad Welsh Rally Stage Day

The place to discuss all off-road technical settings and setups
Olnorth

Re: Nomad Welsh Rally Stage Day

Post by Olnorth » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:19 pm

HenryJS wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:39 am Well that last post was supposed to be me... but didnt log in apparently! whoops!

"This looks absolutely epic!

Now your car has been treated like a Rally Car... Dont forget - to treat it like a Rally Car!

Give it a good inspection, (underbody panels off if you have them) clean the Air Filter and give it a really thorough service. The oil will need to be changed too after a full day like this in the dust...

Anything you need - give us a call at Ariel :)"
Thanks Henry, some great advice! Planning to get the dust off by driving it quickly around Pembrey with you soon :)

HenryJS

Post by HenryJS » Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:01 am

I think the car will need a clean before it comes to Pembrey... As i wouldnt fancy following a Nomad round a circuit that the last outing was Sweet Lamb! For other track users sakes, please clean your Nomad before it comes to Pembrey! An errant rock thrown from a Nomad could cause serious damage or injury.

Sorry if thats teaching granny to suck eggs...

Olnorth

Post by Olnorth » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:29 am

HenryJS wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:01 am I think the car will need a clean before it comes to Pembrey... As i wouldnt fancy following a Nomad round a circuit that the last outing was Sweet Lamb! For other track users sakes, please clean your Nomad before it comes to Pembrey! An errant rock thrown from a Nomad could cause serious damage or injury.

Sorry if thats teaching granny to suck eggs...
It was tongue in cheek - it will have had other track outings and a wash before then don't worry!