Buckinghamshire Meet

Where driving is the aim of the game
Tuscan

Buckinghamshire Meet

Post by Tuscan » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:14 pm

Hello All,

As it turns out there's quite a few of you who are local to the Buckinghamshire area and in my newbie introduction thread some of you seemed quite keen to get together for a drive/ride before we finally say bye bye to the short spell of good weather we called summer. (I'll be on my Z900 because it's the only cool thing i have to show off).

Feel free to post any ideas as to what we can do below, I'm pretty open minded but I reckon a drive to a bike/car friendly cafe for breakfast or lunch would be a great start. There's a place called Loomies in Hampshire which is decent, it's mainly a bike cafe but cars are welcome there and the roads are pretty nice....just an idea to get the ball rolling  ;D

Also the invite extends to anybody who wants to join in from different areas!  :vroom:

Cheers!

O0

jpswift

Re: Buckinghamshire Meet

Post by jpswift » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:53 am

im running out of weekends time now

so..........what about this saturday afternoon blat out to the H cafe in berinsfield?

i can do 1pm onwards

weather looks ok
ATOM 4
DEFENDER 90
CROSSTURISMO 4S
911  991.2
R1250GS

Tuscan

Post by Tuscan » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:02 pm

[quote="justin swift"]
im running out of weekends time now

so..........what about this saturday afternoon blat out to the H cafe in berinsfield?

i can do 1pm onwards

weather looks ok
[/quote]

Hi Justin,

Sounds good to me! Never been there so i'll follow you, shall we set a meeting place and set off from there? Might be helpful if others want to join in. I'll PM you later with my details  ;D

Anybody else able to make it?

Tuscan

Post by Tuscan » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:29 am

UPDATE!

We will be meeting at the Britannia pub in Marlow tomorrow 2nd of September at 13:30. For directions use SL7 1HL you can't really miss it as it dominates that part of the landscape.

So far me and Justin are going, but anyone else is welcome to join!

911tom

Post by 911tom » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:04 am

Oh man! Going to be working all weekend  :doh: TBH every weekend is taken up for me now until first weekend in October. We should make it a regular thing but with Winter approaching....
Ariel Atom 4 350hp
Porsche 996 turbo for straight line speed
350BHP Astra van
Porsche cayenne to transport the family

Tuscan

Post by Tuscan » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:24 pm

[quote="911tom"]
Oh man! Going to be working all weekend  :doh: TBH every weekend is taken up for me now until first weekend in October. We should make it a regular thing but with Winter approaching....
[/quote]

No chance of pulling a sicky? hahaha, it's alright Tom i am available most of the time so if you want to go out for a drive let me know  ;D

Tuscan

Post by Tuscan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Well yesterday went off without a hitch, met with Justin and his son at the Britannia and set off towards H cafe. I made a little edit with some of the highlights, it's mostly a scenic film of Justin's Atom to be honest.

People were staring, Justin said to look out for people's reactions, i didn't think it would be quite as entertaining as it was!

I will post the link up to the video tomorrow as it's scheduled to release at 12pm ready for lunch time phone checking.

Cheers for meeting with me Justin, next time more people should come! :checkeredflag: :vroom: :checkeredflag:

jpswift

Post by jpswift » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:31 am

no worries matey

was good fun

always is in the atom tho  ;)
ATOM 4
DEFENDER 90
CROSSTURISMO 4S
911  991.2
R1250GS

Tuscan