Bigatmo Sunglasses

Entertainment and stuff that has nothing to do with the models themselves...
autobackup

Bigatmo Sunglasses

Post by autobackup » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:12 pm

Those of you still struggling to find high quality sunglasses that will fit properly and comfortably under a crash helmet might be interested in having a look at the range of ultra hi-tec 'Bigatmo' (Bigatmosphere) sunglasses created by Alistair Carrie (an airline pilot) and his wife Lou.

The Bigatmo range of sunglasses are currently at the very cutting edge of current aviation sunglass technology - they are made in the UK (Maidstone Kent), use titanium frames, are hand finished and can be built to accommodate most optical prescriptions including varifocals.

https://www.bigatmo.com/

Equipped with the basic standard non prescription lenses they range from circa £180 - £210 but are appreciably more expensive if you need prescription glasses - varifocal polychromatic sunglasses are circa £390 for the standard finish or just over £410 for the mirrored version!

The Alutra Light Gold (fast Polychromatic) Varifocals I eventually pruchased from them for myself are extremely comfortable and unbelievably good to use driving my Atom - colours are vividly enhanced and they are also excellent in low light conditions (dusk & dawn) and markedly enhance the contrast levels - particularly as the light fades at dusk!
Atom 3.5R (Cyprus)
Honda CRV 2.2 Ex Auto i-DTEC (Cyprus)
Suzuki Celerio 1.0 SZ4 (Cyprus)
Honda CRV Ex I-MMD eCVT Hybrid (UK)