Atom Insurance

Feel free to talk about all things Atom in this board.
Badders

Re: Atom Insurance

Post by Badders » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:02 am

I've just renewed my Atom 4 with A-Plan. Very reasonable, and down a bit from last year at £700. Includes track day cover, and one additional driver. I've been thrilled with their service. Now, if only I could get the Ace insured as reasonably.

anx10us

Post by anx10us » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:23 am

curvedvision wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:44 am
PhilTimo wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:47 am The only problem is I am now looking at getting a concrete garage built in my back garden as a wooden shed will not suffice!
My Mrs is going to literally kill me!
Is anyone aware of an insurer that would cover the Atom being on a private driveway and not garaged? My wife convinced me a few years ago to convert our garage into livable space as "we are never going to put a car in the garage"!? Obviously this was before I got bitten by the Atom bug! :vroom:
Did you make any progress on whether you can get insurance for an Atom that is not garaged, it sounds unlikely, but woudl be good to know before I start ringing round ..

curvedvision

Post by curvedvision » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:34 pm

anx10us wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:23 am
curvedvision wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:44 am Is anyone aware of an insurer that would cover the Atom being on a private driveway and not garaged? My wife convinced me a few years ago to convert our garage into livable space as "we are never going to put a car in the garage"!? Obviously this was before I got bitten by the Atom bug! :vroom:
Did you make any progress on whether you can get insurance for an Atom that is not garaged, it sounds unlikely, but woudl be good to know before I start ringing round ..
I haven't checked yet - still getting my finances in order unfortunately. I am very interested to hear what you find out though. Keep us updated! Good luck. :)