Willow Springs track day "streets" ( SO CAL ) July 31

This is where commercially available track days and hire should be posted to. Only full club members can create posts, registered users can comment on posts and guests can view only.
qwksti

Willow Springs track day "streets" ( SO CAL ) July 31

Post by qwksti » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:08 pm

The track Date is Friday July 31 , 2009 , * start time is 8:00am - 5pm. this will be on the â??STREETS".

THIS EVENT IS CANCELeD, I HAD PEOPLE SIGN UP AND NOT PAY, SO I DONT HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS TO PAY FOR THE TRACK FEES. SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO WAS PLANNING ON GOING AND PAID UP.

Patrick
Last edited by qwksti on Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

qwksti

Re: Willow Springs track day "streets" ( SO CAL ) July 31

Post by qwksti » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:11 pm

i would love to see some Atoms out there,, come on out,, to sign up email me your name and email address and you are good to go!!

nickpoore

Post by nickpoore » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:01 am

Sounds like fun to me.

maverick1

Post by maverick1 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:52 am

Going on another 4 day Pacific coast Atom adventure, this time all the way up to the Oregon boarder inland, and then across to the coast, and down the PCH through the Redwoods, past San Fran and Pebble Beach all the way to Socal. Maybe we should bring our clubs.
Not sure what condition my Atom will be in when all is said and done. Especially the way Calscot drives ;)
On our last adventure he took a wrong turn and we did some off roading on a very bumpy road. No wonder my bellcranks are bending :o That and Brammo's shitty suspension geometry. I guess they didn't realize that the pushrod should move through a straight line with the bell cranks, and not on an angle.
If she's still in one piece, then I will think about attending.

qwksti

Post by qwksti » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:41 pm

great let me know.

Caroline

Post by Caroline » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:35 pm

[quote="maverick1"]
Going on another 4 day Pacific coast Atom adventure, this time all the way up to the Oregon boarder inland, and then across to the coast, and down the PCH through the Redwoods, past San Fran and Pebble Beach all the way to Socal. Maybe we should bring our clubs.
Not sure what condition my Atom will be in when all is said and done. Especially the way Calscot drives ;)
On our last adventure he took a wrong turn and we did some off roading on a very bumpy road. No wonder my bellcranks are bending :o That and Brammo's shitty suspension geometry. I guess they didn't realize that the pushrod should move through a straight line with the bell cranks, and not on an angle.

[/quote]

When are you passing through SF? I could join you for a spell. I'll be up in Mendocino this weekend but if you're coming down the PCH you'll pass right by the door!

CalScot

Post by CalScot » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:10 pm

[quote="AtomGirl"]
[quote="maverick1"]

[/quote]

When are you passing through SF? I could join you for a spell. I'll be up in Mendocino this weekend but if you're coming down the PCH you'll pass right by the door!
[/quote]
My guess would be Sunday, possibly Saturday? We are planning on leaving Thursday morning about 6am heading north on 395. Probably make it close to Carson City/Reno the first night. We have several tourist routes we are taking off of 395. Should make close to the Oregon Border Friday night. By Saturday, we will be on the North West Coast. I think we will still be in the General NW area Saturday night as we have several roads we want to explore around the Redwoods. Probably spend Sunday night in the Carmel area to give us a clear run down through Big Sur with no traffic Monday. Depends on if the weather is foggy into the afternoon as it usually is in which case we might run Big Sur Sunday afternoon and stay in Morro Bay area Sunday night.

Anybody is welcome to join us as much or as little as they like. It's a loose outline so we shall have to wait & see what happens and where we end up.

I might even be a bad influence and encourage Maveric to get drunk one night and see how he manages 500 miles with a hangover  ;D

Anybody interested can PM me or Maverick and we can try to arrange a Molecule for some sections.

Caroline, I will call you on Friday night to give you an update to see where we are all at. Will you have the Atom?