2010 Track Dates and Atom Invite

This is where commercially available track days and hire should be posted to. Only full club members can create posts, registered users can comment on posts and guests can view only.
Feffman

2010 Track Dates and Atom Invite

Post by Feffman » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Good Day Atom Fans:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is pleased to announce our 2010 track events. 

MVP has again kept pricing the same as the previous year.  With the continuing economic news, I hope this reaches you as good news.  We aim to bring the best track value to you with more track time at each event for less money. 

Below you will find our 2010 schedule, subject to possible revision as the year progresses. Look for the addition of more track events throughout 2010.     

April 10 – 11: Putnam Park (Greencastle, IN.) - SOLD OUT!

June 7:  Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) (FULL 3.56 mile track)

August 9:  Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) (FULL 3.56 mile track)

September 18 - 19:  Eagles Canyon Raceway (Decatur, TX) - “Cars of Northern Aggression”

October 16 – 17:  Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – “Cheese Heads on Track”

November 20 – 21:  Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) - “2nd Annual Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration (on line or mail in) for all our track events is available at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

I hope you’ll gear up for plenty of excitement with MVP Track Time in 2010.  All are invited and welcome.  Feel free to contact me if you have questions about any of our track events.  Happy Motoring! 

Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Time
     www.MVPTrackTime.com
     (314) 249-3770
     Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

Good Afternoon:

Please excuse the intrusion but I just came across the Lone Star Corvette Club web site and thought I'd send the LSCC gang an invitation to our Eagles Canyon (www.EaglesCanyon.com) track weekend. 

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is hosting our first annual “Cars of Northern Aggression” track weekend at Eagles Canyon near Decatur September 18-19.  If you or any other club members would like to join us for some on-track fun, please feel free to visit our web site or contact me at (314) 249-3770.  Of course you are welcome to join us at any MVP track event as well.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at Eagles Canyon!

Mark Pfeffer
www.MVPTrackTime.com
(314) 249-3660
Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com