[AUSTRALIA] OCTANE Supercar Events - VIC Track Day : 22 Oct

This is where commercially available track days and hire should be posted to. Only full club members can create posts, registered users can comment on posts and guests can view only.
jamezilla

[AUSTRALIA] OCTANE Supercar Events - VIC Track Day : 22 Oct

Post by jamezilla » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:17 am

Hi all
My name is James Ward and I run national marketing, operations and event logistics for The Supercar Club.
Our Event brand - OCTANE Supercar Events - is holding a track day next Thursday 22 October at Broadford Circuit 1hr north of Melbourne.

OCTANE provides you with the opportunity to ride in, and then DRIVE one of our European Supercars around a motorsport circuit. You have an instructor with you at all times to guide you and offer advice on your driving as you complete about 5 laps of the track. The day works in similar format to the V8 Race Experience days - in that you buy a voucher for time in of the car of your choice.

The cars available are...
Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe (6-speed manual)
Ferrari F430 Spider (6-speed F1 paddle-shift)
Audi R8 (6-speed R-tronic paddle/tip-shift)
Porsche 997 GT3 (6-speed manual)
Aston Martin Vantage (6-speed manual)
Lotus Exige S (6-speed manual)

We also have a certain white-suited racing driver on hand to provide hot laps in the Ariel Atom!

All the cars are unmodified - they are the real deal.
Vouchers are available to buy online at http://www.supercarevents.com.au or you can call Crystal in Sydney on 1300 798 900 to discuss the day further.
Post up any questions in the thread or ask me directly on jw@supercarclub.com.au

Places are limited - we are currently over 50% sold - so get in quickly to secure a ticket.
There are only 10-days to go!

We already have a special offer running for October for any Lamborghini voucher purchases - but as a special offer for forum members, if you send me an email to say that you have bought a voucher, you'll get a free 'Track Day Survival Pack' and go into the draw to win a drive in the car of your choice on the day.

Spectators are welcome, so if you are coming to drive you can bring friends and family too. Everything is provided on the day (we have helmets) - you need only bring wrist to ankle clothing (jeans and long-sleeve t-shirt are fine). Entry is open to anyone over 18 with a valid driver's licence.

This makes a great gift or staff reward - and this will be the last one in Victoria until some time in 2010.
Come along - and have an awesome day!

Hope to see you there!
James

* mods: let me know if any issues with the post: 0417 037 520