Reply to Randy Lamp

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
Cactus-Bob

Reply to Randy Lamp

Post by Cactus-Bob » Sat May 09, 2009 4:45 am

Hey you guys!! I sold my Atom but I am still in Tucson with the Cactuses or Cacti or whatever.  I am indebted to Randy Lamp the North American Secretary for reminding me that I can still rejoin the club.. Unfortunately he used the intraclub message board for replies, and this is not usable by a non member such as myself at the moment anyway.  There is a work-around which is to register, log in, then post, but it appears that the messages are not usable by non members, so my suggestion to Randy is to send an actual email to the intended recipients, not a intraclub personal message.  Anyhow, I miss my Atom , and hope the new owner is loving it as much as I did.  What's my next car?  I dunno.  I want a beach house first.

Cactus-Bob, formerly Cactus Bob

Heywood-Yablowme

Re: Reply to Randy Lamp

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Sat May 09, 2009 11:01 am

A beach house in Tuscon? Umm...

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:37 pm

Welcome back, just because you don't own a car doesn't mean you cann't contribute.

Alec

Post by Alec » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:21 am

[quote="Cactus-Bob"]
Cactus-Bob, formerly Cactus Bob
[/quote]

Why have you started up as a new member as your original 'Cactus Bob' account is still active?

(and rightly or wrongly, it's still showing you as a 'Club Member')
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)