Hello - I need some help!

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
TF Prestige1+

Hello - I need some help!

Post by TF Prestige1+ » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:28 am

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tim Freimuth, and I own a company called T.F. Prestige Cars. I currently have an Ariel Atom 3 that I am selling on behalf of a client; however, the service history has a 'dark period'.

If I gave you the registration number, I was hoping we could find the owner or know who owned the car from 2013 to 2022. The last owner in 2012 was a gentleman named Mark Morgan from Chichester. He was the last person who serviced the car at Ariel Motor Company in July 2012. According to HPI records, his number plate stayed on the car until 2021, so I'm presuming he still owned it for that period. Does anyone on here know of him or know how to contact him? There are no service history records from 2012 until 2022 when Tech 9 Motorsport serviced the car in Liverpool.

The registration number of the car is WA08 KCN and the reg number Mr Morgan had on the car was A2 MLM.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tim

John Scherrer
Global Moderator

Re: Hello - I need some help!

Post by John Scherrer » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:10 pm

Hello Tim,

Have you tried calling the Ariel factory (01460 78817) - they are usually more than willing to give service history on any cars that they have serviced (most owners use them for service and MOT).

I don't think they'd give any names or contact numbers however ..

Good luck.
Atom 3 310 Supercharged (2011), Now Sold

MDifficult

Re: Hello - I need some help!

Post by MDifficult » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:22 pm

If you go on Facebook, search for 'Mark Morgan Atom' the first result that comes up in the official Atom group is a chap called Mark Morgan selling his 2008 Atom 3 in 2020 so I'm guessing he's your guy. I've dropped him a message on Facebook and pointed him to this thread. Good luck.