Possibility to speak to a local owner/passenger ride

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
r55boy

Possibility to speak to a local owner/passenger ride

Post by r55boy » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:12 pm

Hi all, I am on the edge of purchasing a 3.5 or placing an order for a 4 but would really love to see a car in the metal and even better get a chat and ride.

I have had Porsches, Lotus Elise and many other cars over the years but want to have the sheer exposure of the elements and sensation of driving and noting comes close to the atom or nomad.

Is anyone within an hour or two of south Cheshire who would be prepared to be bought coffee and asked a lot of questions about their baby? A trip down to factory is an option but it’s 5 hours each way for me!

Many thanks all

JT1020

Re: Possibility to speak to a local owner/passenger ride

Post by JT1020 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:26 pm

Probably useless to you, but I recently bought an Atom 3.5 Supercharged, and I can try help answer any questions regarding an Atom (I’m from Scotland).

JT

RayC

Post by RayC » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:33 am

I'm a bit far from you in Kent but happy to chat. Complete car and bike nut ...had a 3.5 now a 4 and various caterhams,Radical, 911s, R8s. All tracked and road .

AlanP

Post by AlanP » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:17 am

I'm sort of West London, near Harrow. Always happy to take people out. If you're in London...
A
Beautiful 2000 XJR, last ever supercharged Atom, Fiesta Active, 'Verstappen' Honda e, Focus, Jaguar iPace, Volcano Yellow, MSO Black Pack 720S Spider.