Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
AdeSmith

Post by AdeSmith » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:15 am

Hi guys,

I'm Ade from Cheshire. I thought I would join this group to get a feel for Atoms in general and what to look for / spec / issues etc. Currently have a Zenos E10S for sale to help fund a new purchase so I am used to windscreen less driving.

I have been looking at the orange aero'd car on pistonheads but also considering placing an order for a 4 so expect many questions to follow :)

Current cars...

robfitz

Re: New member

Post by robfitz » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:31 pm

Another Seloc refugee - hello!
GR Yaris CP for when it rains, Atom 4 for when it doesn’t.

AdeSmith

Post by AdeSmith » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:38 pm

yes Rob, we move around don't we!! :)

robfitz

Post by robfitz » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:56 pm

Long way for you to go to get to the factory but worth getting them to take you out in a 4. I thought it was seriously impressive, not just for the pace but for the quality of the fit and finish.
GR Yaris CP for when it rains, Atom 4 for when it doesn’t.

AdeSmith

Post by AdeSmith » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:14 pm

They do look really nicely built. Like a piece of art really. The Zenos is very plasticky in the inside.

AlanP

Post by AlanP » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:53 am

Adesmith,

How do you get on with the 570? Atom and McLaren, very few of those exist. I should be joining the group soon however.

Alan
Beautiful 2000 XJR, last ever supercharged Atom, Fiesta Active, 'Verstappen' Honda e, Focus, Jaguar iPace, Volcano Yellow, MSO Black Pack 720S Spider.

AdeSmith

Post by AdeSmith » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:44 am

AlanP wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:53 am Adesmith,

How do you get on with the 570? Atom and McLaren, very few of those exist. I should be joining the group soon however.

Alan
The 570 is fantastic. Not had any issues with it except for a cracked windscreen and some corrosion all covered under warranty. It reminds me of a big Lotus. I guess this is what the new Esprit should have been if they had made it. Owners club is very friendly as well and organise a lot of runs and invitations to events.

AlanP

Post by AlanP » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:01 pm

Is that the FB based owners club?

Alan
Beautiful 2000 XJR, last ever supercharged Atom, Fiesta Active, 'Verstappen' Honda e, Focus, Jaguar iPace, Volcano Yellow, MSO Black Pack 720S Spider.