French Nomad inside !

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
Étienne

French Nomad inside !

Post by Étienne » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:27 am

First of all, i apologise for my poor english level... However, i won't use google translator to introduce myself (maybe i should have...) !

So ! I'm Etienne, English cars lover : i've owned a westfield fw300, a caterham r300, a caterham 485r with sadev gearbox and the last was a lotus 3-11. With the Nomad, I wanted to stop the chrono race and meet something completely different.

my nomad is really well equiped and i'll try to see all its faces ! At the moment, i tryed a small tarmac circuit with 18" wheels and soft ohlins settings : really fun !

i'll soon test a rallycross circuit and a mud kartcross circuit... Videos coming in the Nomad section >:D

phil4

Re: French Nomad inside !

Post by phil4 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:29 am

Welcome!

Great to see you putting your Nomad to use, and definitely sounds like an entertaining way.

Yes, please do post pics and vids when you have chance.

Zoleran

Post by Zoleran » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:55 pm

Salut !!

Étienne

Post by Étienne » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:07 pm

ah, ça va être plus simple pour te répondre à toi ;-)

Zoleran

Post by Zoleran » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:39 pm

A la hauteur de la réputation des français en langue étrangère :roflp:

Étienne

Post by Étienne » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:40 am

Hi !

As expected, the Nomad could not be road legal in France... Even if i knew it before buying it, i loved this car so much that was dreaming of achieving the homologuation successfully...

It's now for sale, and i need to wash any scew... My way to say goodbuy to the only car i will miss...

Now waiting for the atom 4 !