Future owner - Atom 4

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
Som

Future owner - Atom 4

Post by Som » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:30 pm

Hi All
This is my first post on here. I did not know of this forum till last week. Wattie kindly brought it to light for me given I had asked for opinions on Atom ownership on another forum.

Thanks to Wattie and the valuable input gained through this club, I have keeled over the edge and committed to purchasing the new Atom. As you may be aware, it is going to be a long wait.

I am an Atom virgin. Not seen one in flesh but hope to this weekend as I am visiting the Brooklands Supercar Saturday. If someone on here is attending please let me know and I will meet up to get acquainted and bother you for some ownership insights.

Great to be part of the Ariel brand and can't find ways to think of anything else other than watch Atom videos and read blogs on here.

Som

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

John Scherrer
Global Moderator

Re: Future owner - Atom 4

Post by John Scherrer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Welcome Som!

Yes, it'll be a long wait but worth it ..
You'll have great fun trying to avoid the inevitable mission creep as you add more and more must-have options.

Any questions - ask away!

Joining the club will also give you access to the club room section here where there will be even more information available.
Atom 3 310 Supercharged (2011), Now Sold

GraemeW

Post by GraemeW » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Som, welcome. You won't regret it :-)

Hope to meet you somewhere at some event once you have your car, or come along to any other event before you get your car for a chat and/or ride

Som

Post by Som » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:56 pm

Thanks John, Digger.
I will definitely make time to get to one of your meets.
I am in Surrey and have never set eyes on an Atom anywhere here.
Lots of McLarens here though.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk