Hi folks

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
Lighty

Hi folks

Post by Lighty » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:19 pm

Just joined on here, but not especially a new owner. I have an Orange Nomad , which I have had for 15 months now.
I have done just over 5000 miles in it from new , it’s definately my favourite car ever.
Hope to get a few useful tips & maybe give some.
I live in Derbyshire .

phil4

Re: Hi folks

Post by phil4 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:22 pm

Hey, welcome.... I've seen your posts over on Pistonheads, so recognise the username.

You just missed out on our Midsummer Gas meetup and run around, which is a shame... but I'm sure there are more meets to come, and there's certainly something to be gained sharing ideas with fellow Nomad owners here.

Welcome!

Hedge

Post by Hedge » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Greetings Mr Lighty,

Welcome!

Perhaps it would be helpful to hear from a (relatively!) long-term Nomad owner over on the Nomad forum, in terms of what you'd recommend potential owners plump for/ what to avoid/ what's hot/ what's not! Etc...

You get the picture, I'm sure. There's (still) relatively little feedback from Nomad owners on the forum at the mo. I think, anyway. We need more bantz :)

Cheers,
Hedge

Lighty

Post by Lighty » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:01 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys, & I will certainly be happy to give you the run down on 12 months of ownership.
Will get something on there in the next few days :tu: