Hello from Sweden

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
Stoxe

Hello from Sweden

Post by Stoxe » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:48 am

Hi guys!

Three months ago i finally found a nice Atom and bought it after longing for an Atom for years. Got to ride an Atom a couple of years ago and coulden't stop thinking about the fantastic experience, I should own one myself one day!
I have been drivning since I got my drivinglicence and recently had a Audi R8 for four years, but now i wanted something more extreme!

The Atom is still in England and are currently at Ariel being rebuild from RHD to LHD (and some other small stuff) but will be ready to collect next week.

It was really hard to find a LHD Atom 3 (or newer) with the supercharged engine, 3,5style lights, windscreen (don't hate  me, but I want to be able to use it more regulary without a helmet ;)) and some other nice specs I wanted. Therefore I had to let Ariel do a LHD conversion when i found a nearly perfect car.

I'm going to drive it back to Sweden hopefully next week, but I'll start another thread for that to get some tips!

See you on the roads 8)
/Stefan

NickDenmark

Re: Hello from Sweden

Post by NickDenmark » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:21 am

Hi Stefan.

Read your post about your trip back to Sweden.

Just collected an Atom for myself in the UK 3 weeks ago. Mental machine.

We should have a Scandinavian Atom meet at Mantorp or Knutstorp some time in the future. Though I would be the only one from Denmark, but maybe 2-3 from Sweden could be possibly.

Hejsa fra Danmark

Regards Nick