New Member - Looking For An Atom Generation 3 In the UK

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
Steve90

New Member - Looking For An Atom Generation 3 In the UK

Post by Steve90 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:58 pm

Hi All

My name is Steve and I work for Corbeau Seats UK Ltd,

At present we offer an aftermarket seating updgrade option to all Generation 1 and Generation 2 UK models.

Currently we are in the middle of R&D on our aftermarket seat upgrade option for the Ariel Atom Generation 3 UK model.

In order for us to finish our R&D we need a representative vehicle to carry out some final measurements.

Any party that is able to assist with our R&D, will benefit from a discounted rate on the Upgrade Option + fitment into the vehicle.

If anyone has a Generation 3 model and would be interested then please give me a call on 01424854499 or alternatively email me at: Steve@corbeau-seats.com

Alex Brandon-Smith

Re: New Member - Looking For An Atom Generation 3 In the UK

Post by Alex Brandon-Smith » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:09 pm

Hi Steve, good to hear from you. I'm sure a few may be interested to see other seating options for the atom. Where exactly are you based?
310=325! That'll be the Presidential Remap kicking in... :vroom:

Steve90

Post by Steve90 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:13 pm

Hi Alex

Thank you for welcome. We are based in St Leonards on Sea just outside Hastings, we do have a full showroom on site for anyone to come down and try out the seats. I am more than happy to assist people with any questions regarding the Ariel Atom seat kits we do.

Alex Brandon-Smith

Post by Alex Brandon-Smith » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:39 pm

Good to hear. I would happily have volunteered myself but although on the south coast, I'm still 3 hours away. Hopefully someone who's interested and more local could lend a hand.

From an owners' perspective, it's worth trying to get a seat in which can accommodate those who are slightly broader. of course the car is limited on width but I'd certainly be interested in individual seats which I can get my back and shoulders into.

Happy to chat in more detail if you need a hand. Feel free to PM me.
310=325! That'll be the Presidential Remap kicking in... :vroom:

Steve90

Post by Steve90 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:12 pm

Ok not a problem, ideally we would be looking at having a vehicle on site for 2 weeks to allow enough time to measure and test fit the seating option. The composite seats we offer are a specifically designed for use in the Ariel Atom, I have included a link below that details the kit:

http://www.corbeau-seats.com/products/fixed-back-road-seats/ariel-kit.html

The seat sizing itself will be the same as our Sprint seat in the Standard width.