Newbie living the dream, near Heathrow

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
Lord Studley

Re: Newbie living the dream, near Heathrow

Post by Lord Studley » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:20 pm

Cheers Julian, will see what I can do. Got a feeling my daughter will see a lot of her nan this summer. Lol. What time do people get up there?

julian

Post by julian » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Try and register via Goodwood breakfast club website, you may be lucky, start time is 8 am but there is a big queue to get in so be early. Are you feltham, I' ve registered but haven't heard back regarding a place, if I get one I will happily meet you and travel down, it is a good morning with the most fantastic cars.

I hope I'm right with 8am but regardless the earlier the better.

Regards

Julian

Lord Studley

Post by Lord Studley » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Are you still going if you don't get a place?

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:21 pm

Was it you spotted today going past my house in walton on Thames ? And am I right in thinking I met you last year at mercedes Benz world ?

Sir Nick

Post by Sir Nick » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:53 pm

Good to meet and chat to you two today at the factory.  Hope you don't get sun stroke on the way home!

See you on The Raid

Cheers

Nick
Atom 3.5R, Black+Red flashes, CF front & rear wings, CF bonnet & mud guards.  Bristol

Lord Studley

Post by Lord Studley » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:07 pm

Hi Nathan, yes and yes. You must live on my Boxhill route, surprised you've only seen me once! Lol. A meet up and a drive out sounds like a plan.

cheers Nick, hope you didn't mind the 100 questions. Keep the videos coming and give the atom/dji ago, what could go wrong?? Lol

Chris

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:08 pm

Message me your number and next time I have mine out I will give you a call . shame it's meant to rain all weekend

Lord Studley

Post by Lord Studley » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Will do Nathan. Do you have regular places you go Ie  Boxhill or just  drive and see where you end up? Any meets a Merc world/brooklands coming up?

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:23 pm

Yes go to box hill quite a lot, and also ace cafe on a Friday night but it's abit mad up there with motorbikes, meant to be going to brighton this Saturday for incarnation but weather looks rubbish. Goodwood the week after fingers crossed the weathers good for that but now the weather is better always out and about  so yeah drop me your number. Don't think there is anything at mercedes world check PistonHead events website that's a good one

Andrew300

Post by Andrew300 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:34 pm

Nathen If your going to Goodwood do you want to meet up ?
Ariel Nomad,Toyota GT86 and a T5 work horse ,oh and a 4x4 for winter

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:41 pm

Yes andrew do you want to meet at cobham services ? Give me a ring 07808729324