Impressed is'nt the word!!! New Atom Owner South Cheshire

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
Master Thatcher

Impressed is'nt the word!!! New Atom Owner South Cheshire

Post by Master Thatcher » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:06 pm

Just took delivery of a Atom 3 - 245 with 1400 miles on the clock, and have to say after Westfelds and Caterhams over the last 20 years (usually with Hyabusa's in!!) inc XTR 2's -- I am knocked out with this little rocket ship, the quality of build is remarkable and handling is crazy.

Any members around South Cheshire who have Atoms, please let me know, you can contact me on ahaw10@aol.com - love to have a chat.  - Andrew

meladdo

Re: Impressed is'nt the word!!! New Atom Owner South Cheshire

Post by meladdo » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:40 pm

Hey Andrew

Welcome to the club and to Atomic Rocket Ship ownership.....After a couple of 7ns myself including a 260 CSR I can say similar to you there is little to match the Atom in build quality and sheer smiles per miles....or os that Grin Factor ;D

I often do a Cheshire run from sunny Wigan.....I normally end up at Snugburys iced cream though  normally on a weekday http://www.snugburys.co.uk/ mmm ;) The Cheshire roads are great for the Atom! Not many pot holes either :tu:

Master Thatcher

Post by Master Thatcher » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:58 am

Know it well, I live 5 miles away, just north of Nantwich
Next time your down this way give me a shout , I can usually get away any day from work, love to see your car!
Keep my number handy 07860 713971
E mail ahaw10@aol.com
I know some great routes!!

Regards Andy

Nicosan

Post by Nicosan » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:30 am

Hi Andrew,
Tis a small world as I live only 12 miles from Snugburys. Cracking ice cream and the Dalek they have this year really is impressive.

John

Master Thatcher

Post by Master Thatcher » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:48 am

Which direction john?

meladdo

Post by meladdo » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:33 pm

I feel a hook up is in order - as soon as we get some sunshine :tu: