New Italian owner

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
MonsieurX

Re: New Italian owner

Post by MonsieurX » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Ciao Osky,

Welcome to the Atom club! Im just so jealous of Italy's weather! :)

Im about to embark on a long trip to Viareggio with the family (wish it was with the Atom), i'll definitely look forward to go around there! We'll leave in 2 weeks!

We're driving from Luxembourg through Switzerland, Monza, hopefully a small stop by Sant'Agata to visit Lamborghini... There's just too much to see in Italy :)

I guess you will feel obliged to give us the best roads to visit Italy in an Atom now :)

Osky

Post by Osky » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:17 am

[quote="speedmachine"]
Looks great!
[/quote]

Thanks!!

Osky

Post by Osky » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:28 am

[quote="MonsieurX"]
Ciao Osky,

Welcome to the Atom club! Im just so jealous of Italy's weather! :)

Im about to embark on a long trip to Viareggio with the family (wish it was with the Atom), i'll definitely look forward to go around there! We'll leave in 2 weeks!

We're driving from Luxembourg through Switzerland, Monza, hopefully a small stop by Sant'Agata to visit Lamborghini... There's just too much to see in Italy :)

I guess you will feel obliged to give us the best roads to visit Italy in an Atom now :)
[/quote]

This year Italy's weather is strange!  ???
It starts to be sunny ony 1 week ago ... I hope the summer is finally started!  8)

Sant'Agata is very close to Bologna.
The Lamborghini factory and museum are very nice.
If you want, you are very close to the Ferrari (in Maranello - there is a new museum with new and old cars), to the Pagani (very close to Modena) and to Ducati (in Bologna). This area is also called the "triagle of the motors" (on the map, the Bologna, Sant'Agata and Modena are the 3 vertex of the triangle).

Tell me when you will visit Lamborghini in Sant'Agata, maybe we can meet.

About the roads ... I'm looking for them too!  ;D
Can I write about them here or it is off topic and I have to create a new post?

Ciao
Osky

MonsieurX

Post by MonsieurX » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:34 am

Might be easier to find in the future if you make a proper subject for it :)

Im still negotiating with the GF about the Lambo visit. She's NOT a car fan, so it's easier to negotiate one this time, and next time, i'll do the triangle with a friend who likes cars and twisty roads... :)