Big Hi! from Wales!

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
dickymint

Big Hi! from Wales!

Post by dickymint » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Hi all from South Wales, after finally getting my hands on an Atom3 300 i had to find this forum an say hello! Other cars have been an r500 an a few elises an a vx220 turbo and the usual bikes! If there's one thing i have to say it's the incredible noise of this car! Flat out in every gear becomes deafening after about 20mins! Looking forward to some exciting track days !! Big thumbs up so far!

John Scherrer
Global Moderator

Re: Big Hi! from Wales!

Post by John Scherrer » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:24 am

Hopefully you're using some earplugs or you'll damage your hearing for good ...

Welcome to the forum !
Atom 3 310 Supercharged (2011), Now Sold

toms

Post by toms » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:59 am

Welcome to the forum and Club!!

wattie

Post by wattie » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:17 am

[quote="John Scherrer"]
Hopefully you're using some earplugs or you'll damage your hearing for good ...

Welcome to the forum !
[/quote]

:tu: on the earplugs and welcome!

cheers attie

julian

Post by julian » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:30 am

Where in South Wales are you? I live in London but am from Cardiff originally and am often back in the Atom. There is another one in Penarth but the owner doesn't come on here. I don't think I will be back in it this side of the spring as I can't stand the cold & wet! Keep your eye on the forum for events that are coming up although it will go quiet due to the winter.

Whose car did you buy?

dickymint

Post by dickymint » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 am

[quote="julian"]
Where in South Wales are you? I live in London but am from Cardiff originally and am often back in the Atom. There is another one in Penarth but the owner doesn't come on here. I don't think I will be back in it this side of the spring as I can't stand the cold & wet! Keep your eye on the forum for events that are coming up although it will go quiet due to the winter.

Whose car did you buy?
[/quote]

Just outside Pontypridd, car was an 08 on ph couple of weeks ago, couldn't resist at the price! Not sure if the previous owner was a member here though

julian

Post by julian » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:16 am

Colour, where from?

Julian

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:24 am

Are you on PH with the same username?

dickymint

Post by dickymint » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:17 am

[quote="julian"]
Colour, where from?

Julian
[/quote]

Yellow with front numberplate on bracket, but car came with spare set of panels that i got bodyshop next door to my workshop to paint white, and will put a stick on bonnet front plate (courtesy of fleabay 7quid), will try an fit them later an take some pics. Car came from just outside Kettering.