nearly a newby

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
TrackDayBore

Re: nearly a newby

Post by TrackDayBore » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Love the colour scheme...exactly the same as mine...clearly you have taste  ;D

I've not got the 'wings' ....they serve absolutely no purpose, but look absolutely great...!

The 'screen'' for deflecting the wind wind into your "wheel nuts" is great for wearing just sunglasses, but beware trackdays...it can/might/will get chipped.

BTW, my mate has an ACR...I spank him on track with my 3/300....I'm sure he needs bigger wings  >:D

Cheers,
and welcome

fishboy

Post by fishboy » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:45 pm

:drool: well that was fantastic  ;D got the plate this morning and spent the rest of the day hooning  :tu:
what a car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only thing is my left ear hurts now !! :vroom: :vroom: :vroom:

what colour and year acr does he have ? TDB
Last edited by fishboy on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AtomMadStew

Post by AtomMadStew » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:38 pm

feels like your brains are being sucked out.........(cue jezza spinnaker face and intake whine ;D)

wattie

Post by wattie » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:55 pm

[quote="TrackDayBore"]

I've not got the 'wings' ....they serve absolutely no purpose, but look absolutely great...!

[/quote]
Ohhhh yeah, you've just confirmed the purpose!!! They look great (well the front one anyway ;) )

And that's more than enough in the car park stakes.

Cheers Wattie

fishboy

Post by fishboy » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:02 pm

yep wings all day long, they weren't on mine when i went to see it ,but was a must ,just makes it look the nuts ;D