Hello From the USA

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
BobK

Hello From the USA

Post by BobK » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:01 pm

Just want to say hello as I'm in the process of buying a 2012 Atom 3 300. Can't wait to get it and drive in the mountains of Georgia etc. Should have it in the next few weeks.

AtomMadStew

Re: Hello From the USA

Post by AtomMadStew » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Big hello and warm welcome to the forum Bob - exiting times ahead

Stew

Anx

Post by Anx » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:31 pm

Hopefully more exciting times then exiting ones!  ;)

I bet when the weather is good in GA it will be blast to drive...  A great place to have such an open ride!

BobK

Post by BobK » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Yes, for the U.S North Georgia, North Carolina and Tennesee all have great mountain roads and they are all within a days ride of my home.

Anx

Post by Anx » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:44 pm

I know there's at least one other Atom in GA (the dealer here, Forman Motorworks sold it), if he's on the forum, maybe you can do some Atom drives there.  The only thing more fun than one Atom, is more... ;)

AtomMadStew

Post by AtomMadStew » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:39 pm

[quote="Anx"]
Hopefully more exciting times then exiting ones!  ;)

I bet when the weather is good in GA it will be blast to drive...  A great place to have such an open ride!
[/quote]

:doh: when you want spellcheck to work it never does!
Exciting times - not exiting, until your back in the garage safely!
:tu:
Stew

BobK

Post by BobK » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:08 pm

[quote="Anx"]
I know there's at least one other Atom in GA (the dealer here, Forman Motorworks sold it), if he's on the forum, maybe you can do some Atom drives there.  The only thing more fun than one Atom, is more... ;)
[/quote]
Yes, I actually spoke to him on the phone about some Ariel information. There is another owner near Atlanta that I have been in correspondence with as well.

Anx

Post by Anx » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Glad to hear it - Franz is awesome, he's made my Atom experience what it is today.  :)

meladdo

Post by meladdo » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Welcome to the forum Bob.....and to Atom ownership :tu: