Hello from the hearth of the french alps!

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
EVILR

Hello from the hearth of the french alps!

Post by EVILR » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:39 am

Hi every body!

My name is Seb from France and i will maybe buy in a few days my first ariel atom 300 from 2008.
To take my decision between the 4 ariel atom available on the french market i will maybe need your help  ;)

About me:
Well iam a pure crazy guy in love with every car and motorbike which can kill my neck when push on the throttle and brake aswell.

I have the great chance to live in the hearth of the french alps (Chamonix mont Blanc) and many many crazy mountain road all around me!
I do also 8/10 track days per year especially on Dijon prenois, Magny cours, le castellet, imola, mugello and my favorite with around 700 laps on it, the FAMOUS NORDSCHLEIFE!!

Now my toys are as follow:
Nissan GTR 2011
Lotus exige S1 k20  compressor (SOLD)
Ktm 990 smr 2010

The lotus must be replaced by something equivalent or better, something maybe ATOMIC hehe  ;D

I hope to find many information here to take my decision and to meet some member during track day or quick travel around european road  ;)

Here is the link of my modest channel on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ROSSOCORSA430?feature=mhee

And MY GTR on the green hell!
Attachments
photo.JPG

MonsieurX

Re: Hello from the hearth of the french alps!

Post by MonsieurX » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:53 am

Bienvenue a toi Seb

Nice toys you got! Good to hear you exploit them correctly  :pop:

Dont forget to check the French forums on the Ariel Atom if you do not find what you want here. This site and the other 2 are quite complementary if you speak both languages. Im sure you will meet Monza, the french Atomic dealer, soon... ;)

- http://arielatomfrance.forum-pro.fr/ - registration required
- http://www.autotitre.com/forum/Ariel-Atom-2-3-25213p1.htm

speedmachine

Post by speedmachine » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:15 am

not sure which Atoms are on the French market, but if you haven't allready, you should definetly get in contact with Monza here on the forum, he is the french dealer and is very knowledgable and I'm sure he wants to give some good advices on your purchase even if you decide to buy elsewhere.

Good luck with the search and enjoy the nice toys you allready have! Maybe we'll meet at the Ring someday, I'm there quite often
Atom 4 on its way, GR Yaris for the wet days

Monza

Post by Monza » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:44 am

hello EVILR / Sebastien  :tu:

Thank you guies for your comments  ;), we are already in contact with Seb for one Atom 3 300 i have (my ex-demo carbon, that i was with at Goodwood or Spa for example).

Just for information, you'll not be accepted on the french private forum ... till you don't own an Atom. So you know what you have to do.  ;D
Jean-Pascal
Atom 3.5 310 Honda LHD

speedmachine

Post by speedmachine » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:51 pm

and, allready found your new car?
Atom 4 on its way, GR Yaris for the wet days

FlyingTrotter

Post by FlyingTrotter » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:12 pm

If you do get one be good to see you at Spa - quite a few of us will be there in June for the Goldtrack doubleheader - see the entry in "Events" for details