Ariel Atom 3.5 SC for sale to a genuine buyer

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
Badger

Ariel Atom 3.5 SC for sale to a genuine buyer

Post by Badger » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:41 pm

Hi guys, l intend to list my Atom for sale on here shortly and wanted to Iist a post in advance of taking some detailed pictures at the weekend.
It is a 2018 factory super charged model, plenty of extras and absolutely zero issues whatsoever.
Bilstein shocks and Eibach springs.
It has LSD and a baffled sump.
Decat pipe.
Jc composites seat pads.
Full roll hoop.
Lightweight rota alloys in black with R888R’s.
Black powder coated factory wheels NS2R tyres fitted.
A full set of recently purchased brand new un-used uniroyal rainsport 5 tyres (for the factory wheels).
Front tow frame / aerofoil mount.
Ariel polycarbonate side panels.
Indoor genuine Ariel soft cover.
Factory Power Commander.
Two immobiliser keys.

‘Frame is silver, and body panels (nose/air box cover) are white.
The mileage is incredible at 1042 miles only.

The Atom has had two services with Ariel, and I have recently purchased a service pack from Ariel to include the transmission fluid brake fluid etc which I’m happy to either give the new owner or complete the service in advance of the sale.

The car owes me a fair price, and I'd be grateful for any suggestion on what amount to list it for as otherwise the price will be firm.

Never seen a bump, no dents to frame or body, totally perfect running order, tracks true, wheels unmarked.

Very genuine reluctant reason for sale, this was otherwise bought as a garage queen keeper.

Some warranty still remains with the dealership I purchased this from myself, though of course nothing requires a repair.

Images to follow, any interested parties please pm me your name and number.

I’m incredibly busy, so genuine enquires only please. If you’re comparing mine to another please view the other model beforehand, I’m very confident the first to view will buy.

Jimmy :tu: