USA - Utah located 2014 SRA Atom for sale. $45,000. 1,700 miles.

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
dlf221

USA - Utah located 2014 SRA Atom for sale. $45,000. 1,700 miles.

Post by dlf221 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:32 pm

I have decided to put my 2014 SRA Atom up for sale. It is in good condition with only 1,700 miles on the odometer. 6 speed manual transmission. Comes with a full spare set of Hoosier A7's (only two heat cycles), plus two additional R7's all with wheels. On the car is a set of Hoosier A7's with only one heat cycle on them. I am currently working on installing lights, so the car also comes with 3.5 headlights and tail lights installed. Wiring is partially finished. My goal is to make it street legal, however I would like something I can drive more appropriately year round. The car starts right up and runs great. An absolute blast on the track! Car is located in the USA in Utah. From what I can tell, it can easily be registered and titled once lights and horn are done, but please check with your local jurisdiction. I've found the car is best on the track where it belongs. This is a used Ariel Atom, so it is not perfect. There are a few minimal blemishes here and there. Comes with an extra battery (brand new), 3 oil filters, and some other goodies. Asking $45k or trade for something fun - Audi TTRS, Audi R8, Porsche Cayman S, 911, 90's Ferrari, etc. May be able to provide little cash on top, but not much. Aluma trailer can be purchased for an additional $5k and is perfect for the car. Serious inquires only and I am happy to show it anytime.