2018 Nomad 245 For sale 5.1k miles

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
RigidCollosion

2018 Nomad 245 For sale 5.1k miles

Post by RigidCollosion » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:30 pm

As some of you may be aware from my other post I am 'forced' to a certain degree to part with my Nomad.
An accident in 2016 came close to me losing a leg and is now catching up with me; I need to move to an automatic and I am not happy about it :(

The spec is:
Standard Nomad 245 with road kit, black frame, black painted engine cover and bonnet.

Extras:
Raised Air Intake
Oil cooler system
Cat Bypass Pipe
Alcon 4 Pot Caliper/290 Disc Front
Alcon 4 Pot Caliper/290 Disc Rear
Mechanical Handbrake system for rear Alcon 4 Pot Caliper brakes
Cockpit Adjustable Remote Brake Bias
Spring and Damper Protection Bag x 4
Quick Release Steering Wheel
Side Panels (clear)
Sabelt 3" 6 Point FIA Seat Belts/Harnesses with pads (Both sides, REALLY nice!)
Stainless Steel Fixings
Stainles Fittings on Brake lines and Clutch Line
Full Heated Front Windscreen including Washers and Wipers
High-Level Brake Light
Locking Fuel Cap
12v. Auxillary feed with Cigarette Lighter Type Socket (+ USB adaptor)
Passenger + clutch footrest
Ambidextrous Chassis
Battery Optimiser/Trickle Charger
Fabric Cabin Cover
Front Winch Bumper (includes Front Tow Eye and Radiator Guard)
WARN Winch Assembly (neoprene cover)
Rear Bumper (includes 2 x Rear Tow Eye)
LED Whip/Marker Light x 2
Spare Wheel Carrier (without upright, for attaching a top box or strapping luggage)

ALL leading edges of the frame and suspension are protected with professionally fitted stone chip film (First Choice Detailing, Christchurch). Basically anywhere a chip can get; it has been protected. Even went to the trouble of protecting the bars next to the footrest to stop resting feet rubbing the powder coat!

It is really only missing a set of Fox's but it HAS got the ALCONS all round.

Comes complete with a really nice (breathable) indoor cover.

First registrered August 2018
One owner from new
Milage is 5.1k
Serviced at 500 miles and at 4500 miles (last October, just before the winter 'layup' due to foul weather and lockdown etc).

Last service items included two new lower suspension ball joints and battery retaining rubber strap.

Condition is immaculate (I really cared for it and people often ask 'Is it new?').
Kept in a heated garage when off road.

Just MOT'd (a week ago).

Pictures are to follow but I am taking it to a friend's studio for a photo shoot over the next week or so for my own album and to advertise the car. If you want a 'quick and dirty photo', PM me.

£50,500k ovno

RigidCollosion

Re: 2018 Nomad 245 For sale 5.1k miles

Post by RigidCollosion » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:47 am

I’m putting it on pistonheads/autotrader in a couple of weeks but at a slightly higher price. Looking at what is on there right now they are ‘premium prices’ and I will aim to get as much as I can. At which point it will come off here.

cakecakeboy

Re: 2018 Nomad 245 For sale 5.1k miles

Post by cakecakeboy » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:41 pm

Hi, is this still for sale? If so please could you WhatsApp me on 07788976637. I’m very interested, not a tyre kicker and would complete next week if we are both happy. Thanks. Mike