Atom 4 for Sale

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
Perc

Atom 4 for Sale

Post by Perc » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:41 pm

It's time to sell my beloved Atom 4...
Sadly the screws and pins in my wrist (from biking days) are making life difficult and steering the Atom is not much fun at present :(
I've listed it on Piston Heads, which will save on the Collecting Cars buyers premium ::)
Pics to follow once the rain has stopped...
https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/10690827

phil4

Re: Atom 4 for Sale

Post by phil4 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:42 pm

Sorry to hear that. Good luck with the sale.

Perc

Post by Perc » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:45 pm

Cheers Phil4 :tu:

Anon

Post by Anon » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:35 pm

Oh gosh that sounds pretty serious, the steering on the Atom 4 is pretty heavy even when at speed around corners etc. Shame you have to sell it, such low miles as well, it's not even run in yet. I always fancied a bike, but my mum would never let me get one when I was a kid.

I know someone with similar issues although he has arthritis in his shoulder, so he bought a Radical RXC - because this car has power steering. You may want to consider something like this.

John Scherrer
Global Moderator

Post by John Scherrer » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:43 pm

So looking at the history you've told here and on PH, you're the 2nd owner ?
Atom 3 310 Supercharged (2011), Now Sold

speedmachine

Post by speedmachine » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:21 pm

This price seems less or equal than list? With 375 miles should be gone in a heart beat

Perc

Post by Perc » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:54 am

John Scherrer wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:43 pm So looking at the history you've told here and on PH, you're the 2nd owner ?
The Ariel Factory was the first registered owner.

Perc

Post by Perc » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:57 am

simonrhart wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:35 pm Oh gosh that sounds pretty serious, the steering on the Atom 4 is pretty heavy even when at speed around corners etc. Shame you have to sell it, such low miles as well, it's not even run in yet. I always fancied a bike, but my mum would never let me get one when I was a kid.

I know someone with similar issues although he has arthritis in his shoulder, so he bought a Radical RXC - because this car has power steering. You may want to consider something like this.
Bike are good fun, and they are my no1 speed fix....but sadly since knackering my right wrist, bikes and non power steering assisted cars are out :( Will look into some remedial surgery post covid to see if there is anything available.

Perc

Post by Perc » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:08 pm

Perc wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:41 pm It's time to sell my beloved Atom 4...
Sadly the screws and pins in my wrist (from biking days) are making life difficult and steering the Atom is not much fun at present :(

Car now going to be listed on Collecting cars.com, due to amount of time wasters >:(
Will report back on how the CC.com selling process goes...
Cheers P

Encro

Post by Encro » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:19 pm

Has this sold now?

44 TOY

Post by 44 TOY » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:51 pm

Encro wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:19 pm Has this sold now?
Atom 4's were selling for a premium at that time and I think everyone that has been listed on collecting cars met the reserve, so I would say it's not available.

Good luck with the search.

Encro

Post by Encro » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:35 am

Thank you for the reply, yea am still waiting patiently until I can buy my own atom 4