High Spec Atom 4 For Sale on Pistonheads - SOLD

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
markwetherall

Re: High Spec Atom 4 For Sale on Pistonheads

Post by markwetherall » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:56 pm

Yes he was talking to me about it. He doesn't want to sell the car as you can imagine but has to show willing I expect to keep she that must be obeyed happy

Alistairbuchanan

Post by Alistairbuchanan » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:06 pm

Hell of a bathroom for £65k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anon

Post by Anon » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:53 pm

My wife has just done our main bathroom but we did it all ourselfs so saved a pretty penny and I get to keep all my toy cars.

Yes this spec is not the best idea, loads of carbon but non adjustable shocks and it has the standard Willans clubman harnesses as well. Fix those 2 and it will be an epic spec in my view.

List price for this spec would be about £54k even with all the options added since. So a 11k markup is not too bad I would say.

geeforce

Post by geeforce » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:41 pm

geeforce wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:09 pm Hi everyone,

I've just put the following car up for sale on Pistonheads:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds ... 3D10611098

It's a much higher spec than the ones on Collecting Cars, so if you know anyone who's interested, please share :tu: . No buyer's premium to pay either ;D

Many thanks!

Jason
1.jpeg
Just a heads up if you know anyone who's interested, but just reduced the asking price by £2k. I'm considering giving this to a dealer next week for SOR, so appreciate any help spreading the word. Would prefer the savings to be go to the new owner rather than dealer commission. Thanks

geeforce

Post by geeforce » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:59 pm

The car is now sold - thanks