Atom 3.5 Supercharged For Sale

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
wasp

Atom 3.5 Supercharged For Sale

Post by wasp » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:36 am

This is a friend's car, which he has just put up for sale on Pistonheads.
I wouldn't normally vouch for car but this is a really good one, Factory serviced and all of the important things that you would want for road or track use.
In my opinion it's really good value too, especially if you take the option of the Ohlins.
He's got a 4 due in the next few months, otherwise it wouldn't be on the market.

Text below with advert link
image.png
image.png (4.78 MiB) Viewed 922 times
https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds ... d/10123267

£41,995 with 10 way Bilsteins, or Ohlins for £3,000 more.

I have owned the car since 2015 I am the second owner. It has been totally reliable and has never let me down. I have been on European trips, used it on the road and a few track days per year.
Excellent condition throughout always maintained by myself or the Ariel factory please feel free to contact Steve (Rookie) at Ariel to get the history and background of this car, mention that it's Dan's car. This car has the right spec and history which is very important when buying an Atom.
Only selling due to the new Atom arriving soon this has been the best driving car I have ever owned it's an event every time you take it out. Any questions please call me.
Please note the Ohlins are not included in the price. If you want to Ohlin's they are £3000 if not I will have the original 10 way adjustable Bilstein's fitted back on the car.

Ohlins 20 way adjustable or /Bilstein 10 way adjustable dampers (see description).
Limited slip Diff.
Baffled sump.
Alcon big brakes front and rear.
Stainless fixings, braided brake lines.
Passenger and driver footrests.
Quick release steering wheel.
3" Willians drivers harness with crotch strap.
2" Passenger harness.
Towing strap front and rear.
Locking fuel cap (yes this is actually an option)!!
12v Aux power supply.
2 sets of keys/immobilisers.
De-cat exhaust giving extra BHP cat included in the sale.
Front/rear brake bias adjuster.

John Scherrer
Global Moderator

Re: Atom 3.5 Supercharged For Sale

Post by John Scherrer » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:41 pm

16,000 miles according to the advert on Pistonheads ..
Atom 3 310 Supercharged (2011), Now Sold