Wanted - Atom

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
marcusjames

Wanted - Atom

Post by marcusjames » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:04 pm

I've been looking for an Atom for a while with no success. I'm hoping there are some owners on here who are considering selling theirs.

I'm fairly relaxed on spec but would like 300+ bhp and no screen. Price wise, my budget is around £40k for the right car.

I'm based in Kent.

Thanks
Last edited by marcusjames on Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

julian

Re: Wanted - Atom

Post by julian » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:12 pm

There was a chap selling one on Pistonheads. His add says he owns about 5 from memory, really good spec. I think Dymags, Alcons all around with handbrake, etc,etc.

Check pistonheads, call Tom at Ariel Factory, he will know the car and owner and establish history.

Ariel are great to deal with, very helpful.

It was within your budget also.

Regards

Julian

Alex Brandon-Smith

Post by Alex Brandon-Smith » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:10 pm

[quote="julian"]
There was a chap selling one on Pistonheads. His add says he owns about 5 from memory, really good spec. I think Dymags, Alcons all around with handbrake, etc,etc.

Check pistonheads, call Tom at Ariel Factory, he will know the car and owner and establish history.

Ariel are great to deal with, very helpful.

It was within your budget also.

Regards

Julian
[/quote]

I think Martin has now p-ex'd that atom for another car although I think he's getting rid of another shortly! Like you say Julian, he did have 4 or 5!
310=325! That'll be the Presidential Remap kicking in... :vroom:

julian

Post by julian » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:31 pm

No idea of the chaps name but private sale in Bristol.

Tom Horton

Post by Tom Horton » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:55 pm

Hi guys, just purchased my first atom and can't wait to get it out in the next couple of days. I purchased it from Martin I believe it's the one you are talking about.

I may need to pick all your brains over the coming weeks with getting to grips with my new toy  :vroom:

Tom Horton

John Scherrer
Global Moderator

Post by John Scherrer » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:03 pm

Congratulations Tom !

That should do nicely - Top spec  :tu:

Ask away - someone on here will be able to assist ..
Atom 3 310 Supercharged (2011), Now Sold

Ironman523

Post by Ironman523 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:31 am

Pm sent to Marcus

Ironman523

Post by Ironman523 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:46 am

Have tried to PM, not sure if it's working
Hello Marcus
I may sell my Blue/black 2013 supercharged 3.5 Atom, If you look on the Ariel Motor Company website under used its the third one down has sold on it, you can still view the details, let me know if you are interested
Cheers
Rob
bentley600@btinternet.com

Hedge

Post by Hedge » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:06 am

Some of the mileages owners (don't) do defies belief. A 5 year old car with 1.300 miles on it? WTF is that all about?

Only just had its first spanner check with that kinda mileage + maybe 4 further annual services? Insane.

Cheers,
Hedge