Atom 3 Supercharged for sale

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
Autolamps-Online

Atom 3 Supercharged for sale

Post by Autolamps-Online » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:55 am

Supercharged Ariel Atom with full windscreen 2012 (2012)

Supercharged Ariel Atom owned from new. See photo for factory collection in August 2012. Ambidextrous chassis so can be either left or right hand drive. Never seen the rain and hardly used as can be seen from the low mileage in 3 years of ownership. Fitted with full windscreen with wash and wipe. Fantastic car and only selling as emigrating to the south of France and it cannot cope with the Provence speed bumps. Ordered a NOMAD as a replacement.
3280 miles from new
Exact specification as follows:
Orange + orange mudguards, RHD/LHD, MPH Speedo   
300BHP Supercharged upgrade
Limited slip differential   
Polished Stainless Manifold + Silencer   
Sport Brake Package Rear   
Alcon Big Brake Kit Front   
Quick Release Steering Wheel   
16" Wheel package with road tyres   
Stainless Fixings   
Full Windscreen   
High-Level Brake Light   
Locking Fuel Cap   
12v Auxillary feed with lighter socket   
Interior Car Cover   
Ambidextrous Chassis   
Battery Optimiser 

£39,999

phil4

Re: Atom 3 Supercharged for sale

Post by phil4 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:16 pm

Pistoheads advert, with pics here:
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/ariel/atom/supercharged-ariel-atom-with-full-windscreen----------------2012/4734949

Also, on that list of piccys, it shows the dash with only 602miles on the clock, rather than over 3000.  I take it all the pics aren't taken recently.
Last edited by phil4 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Autolamps-Online

Post by Autolamps-Online » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:01 pm

You are absolutely correct. They were simply photos I had on the PC that I registered with the Forum. The main photo is actually when I picked it up from the factory. However as its only done 3000 dry miles and lives in a garage under its cover nothing has changed from those images. Happy to post current if required or can send them through or their is a larger selection on Pistonheads.

Attached is of the car last week showing the Philips LED DRL that I fitted 8 months ago. I drive with the headlights on and kept forgetting to turn them off = Flat battery. The DRL draw much less current and are switched by the ignition

Autolamps-Online

Post by Autolamps-Online » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:08 pm

Sorry realized that the photo I uploaded to the forum does not show and your link WAS to Pistonheads!!

As it says NEWBIE

phil4

Post by phil4 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:40 pm

Good stuff, glad you're going Nomad rather than leaving altogether.  Good luck with the sale.