Ariel Atom 3 300 for sale

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
FlyingTrotter

Ariel Atom 3 300 for sale

Post by FlyingTrotter » Fri May 22, 2015 5:56 pm

I've been toying with selling my Atom for a while and I think I'm ready to part company - it will be a wrench as it's been a part of my life for the last 5 years but I just don't get the use fromit  these days and so I think it makes sense to let someone else enjoy over the summer

Details as follows

Car is an Atom 3 300 first registered 03/08 with just over 22k on the clock and up at £34k

It's got the 310 upgrade and the steering upgrade
It's in Yamaha blue
Big Alcon brakes front and rear
Upgraded uprights to the GT3 form which allow more camber to be added and avoid wheel bearing failure
On Silver Grey 16 inch TD wheels with Yoko AO48s and I also have a set of Black TDs with wets fitted (which I will sell separately as and when the cars sells)
It's got the 10 way Eibach adjustable suspension with 2 piece spring set
Cat bi-pass pipe and the cat
Polished stainless exhaust manifold
Stainless fixings
Factory carbon wings with unique matching Yamaha blue edging and end plates
Willans 5 point harnesses in blue with new pads
Quick release wheel
Remote brake bias adjustment
Front and rear towing eyes
Tom Tom sat nav
Intercom
Passenger footrest
Seat pads on the one piece seat not the individual seats
Aero screens

It's been serviced every year by the factory (last time in March when it was MOT'ed) and back additionally for upgrades - the guys know it very well indeed - I have all the receipts - have not added up the total cost as I would prefer not to know but it's had everything it's needed and more so it's in good condition !!

Always fueled by super unleaded and interim engine and gearbox oil changes by Crown Honda 6 monthly

It has a Racelogic HD data logger with HD camera and the OLED display (something else that I will sell separately or keep for another car)

As you would expect it has a battery conditioner and that has always been fitted when it's not on the road

If no interest from the Atom community I will put it on PH next week

Ian
Attachments
image.jpg
Last edited by FlyingTrotter on Fri May 22, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jpswift

Re: Ariel Atom 3 300 for sale

Post by jpswift » Fri May 22, 2015 8:35 pm

Crikey Ian

Be a shame to see you leave the fold

The tdos will certainly miss you ;)

That's a bargain for someone though
ATOM 4
DEFENDER 90
CROSSTURISMO 4S
911  991.2
R1250GS

FlyingTrotter

Post by FlyingTrotter » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:19 pm

Thanks - car now on PH

FlyingTrotter

Post by FlyingTrotter » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:29 pm

Looks like it's sold - money being transferred and my little friend will be being collected on Sat - it will be weird to be Atomless after 5 years

John Scherrer
Global Moderator

Post by John Scherrer » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:10 pm

.. on the other hand Ian, good news that it's found a new buyer so quickly ..

Better get that new one spec'd and ordered meantime ..  ;)
Atom 3 310 Supercharged (2011), Now Sold

FlyingTrotter

Post by FlyingTrotter » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:36 pm

It seems to have been well priced as I have had several folk contacting me - could have sold it 4 times this week inc to a guy who called earlier today but the first guy has delivered on his promise and made the transfer so all seems in track for the handover tomorrow

If so I'll post up an Ad for the spare wheels in a separate thread later

FlyingTrotter

Post by FlyingTrotter » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:50 pm

Sold and Matt has collected the car - I'm sure he will have a lot of fun with it and hopefully become a regular poster on here

Docmatt

Post by Docmatt » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:35 pm

Ian was a fantastic seller, taking time out to write me a comprehensive guide to help me, a first time Atom owner, get used to the vehicle. I'm taking things easy, getting used to it and had a fun morning in it for Father's Day with my 4 year old chatting through the intercom all the way.

Thanks again for all your help. Matt.