Atom 2 300 fs

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
andrewcrane

Atom 2 300 fs

Post by andrewcrane » Fri May 23, 2008 1:14 am

I'm starting the sale process for my 300 as my new atom will hopefully be with me at the end of summer.

First reg May 2007
Mileage < 2K
Factory service at 500M
Reg WA07 ODT

The only incident has been picking up some road debris on the way back from the first service which mullered the radiator. The factory recovered the car and replaced the rad. The car has never been tracked and most of the miles have been done on long runs.

Spec: 300. baffled sump, lsd, s/c indicators, c/f body kit, c/f fenders, c/f instruments, c/f SPA mirrors (originals available), h/l brake light, clear lenses, roller bell cranks + B-revalve, 2 piece springs, billstein adj shocks, stainless exhaust system, remote brake bias, 3" 4 point harnesses, stainless knob/lever, stainless fixings, cat bypass (cat supplied as well), kill switch, ishift high intensity programmable shift indicator, alcon front, competition rear, dymags all around with Yoko 048s (no noticeable wear), locking filler cap, seats with no anti-slip (look much better), newly taxed (till Apr 09)

Stunning machine, as highly spec'd as they come, no paint chips or scratches, goes like nothing on earth. Any close-up photos I can send by return email. You can see it and I can take you for a spin in Chobham, Surrey, GU24.

I'm asking 46K for it, stands me in a couple of K more. The factory can confirm the spec, s/h and the rad repair.

Andrew Crane
07||767||2030||22.
Attachments
Image000.jpg
Image000.jpg (60.98 KiB) Viewed 874 times

andrewcrane

Re: Atom 2 300 fs

Post by andrewcrane » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:36 pm

Hi - I'm dropping the asking to 44K and will take the wheels off to drop it further if need be. I don't know when my new one is due but will likely ask them to put it back to next March as I can't see me using it much over the winter. I seem to be collecting cars and hoarding five of them is getting silly.

So, if anyone wants a hardly used 300, please call or PM with a sensible proposition. My number is 07..7767//203!022. I don't mind doing a chauffered test drive, all documents available for inspection, and the car is ready to drive away.

Regards
Andrew

andyr

Post by andyr » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:35 am

hello, you are quite local to me, first one I have seen for sale anywhere near me.

would you be interested in an 07 Lotus Exige S to p/x?

otherwise i may be interested once i have managed to sell that!

;D ;D ;D

Ron Hixon

Post by Ron Hixon » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:18 pm

Hi Andy

no sorry - only interested in money!! :)

regards
Ron

Ron Hixon

Post by Ron Hixon » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:19 pm

Sorry about that I have just realised I replied to someone elses car for sale........
Ron

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:30 pm

[quote="Ron Hixon"]
Sorry about that I have just realised I replied to someone elses car for sale........
Ron
[/quote]

You were just dreaming you owned a 300!  ;)