Schumi Back in F1: update August 11th, no he is not!

John H

Re: Schumi Back in F1

Post by John H » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:12 am

[quote="jpswift"]
is great news

always thought ralf was underrated !   ;D

justin
[/quote]
weirdly enough, I always thought Danni Minogue was fitter than Kylie

jpswift

Post by jpswift » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:21 am

me too ,

fit as

meat on the bones and all that........

dont fancy ralf though!

should start a new thread here for dream shags, reckon that megan fox and the singer from the corrs would be way up there  :drool:

justin
ATOM 4
DEFENDER 90
CROSSTURISMO 4S
911  991.2
R1250GS

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:39 am

[quote="John H"]
[quote="jpswift"]
is great news

justin
[/quote]
[/quote]

I agree with that.  Think Jenson Button has had a go on both of them, will ask him if I ever meet him.

Ben

jon b

Post by jon b » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:39 am

Valencia is a sh1t circuit, just another "...this new circuit is going to allow lots of overtaking.." bull.  This combined with the fact that Schu will have had zero practice time in the car until the event means this first race will actually be a practice session for him.

But as has been said, race 2,3 will be a different matter  :tu:  Oh my god Spa   :tu: :tu: :tu:

jon b

Post by jon b » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:40 am

[quote="benyeats"]
[quote="John H"]
[quote="jpswift"]
is great news

justin
[/quote]
[/quote]

I agree with that.  Think Jenson Button has had a go on both of them, will ask him if I ever meet him.

Ben
[/quote]

Once met Kylie, like a little boy, if you're into that sort of thing  :-\.  Danni far more hard core, even with the implants

John H

Post by John H » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:32 am

[quote="jon b"]
[quote="benyeats"]
[quote="John H"]
[quote="jpswift"]
is great news

justin
[/quote]
[/quote]

Ben
[/quote]

Once met Kylie, like a little boy, if you're into that sort of thing  :-\.  Danni far more hard core, even with the implants
[/quote]
I reckon Danni will develop a bit of a gunt as she gets older though........you know the saggy bit of a womans anatomy that isn't quite a gut and not quite a rabbit either...................if ye get me.

jon b

Post by jon b » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:09 am

[quote="John H"]
[quote="jon b"]
[quote="benyeats"]
[quote="John H"]
[quote="jpswift"]
is great news

justin
[/quote]
[/quote]

Ben
[/quote]

[/quote]
I reckon Danni will develop a bit of a gunt as she gets older though........you know the saggy bit of a womans anatomy that isn't quite a gut and not quite a rabbit either...................if ye get me.

[/quote]

What, you mean her landing gear will touch tarmac?

Trigger

Post by Trigger » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:19 am

Oh god - this thread is descending.....
Atom 4, Mclaren 720s, Audi Rs4, VW ID3.....

PaulP

Post by PaulP » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:26 am

Sorry to be a boring bastard, but exactly what car is M.S. going to drive.  Is it an 08 with slicks and what aero, what rear wing.  Sounds like a real dogs dinner.

Oh, just to add, I prefer Kylie's personality with Danni's body, if that can be arranged, please. 

NathanE

Post by NathanE » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:47 pm

[quote="PaulP"]
Sorry to be a boring bastard, but exactly what car is M.S. going to drive.  Is it an 08 with slicks and what aero, what rear wing.  Sounds like a real dogs dinner.

Oh, just to add, I prefer Kylie's personality with Danni's body, if that can be arranged, please. 
[/quote]

MS will drive the 09 car.  He just can't get any pre race practice in it due to in season testing regulations.  As a result when he drives his first race, it will be on a circuit he has never driven, in a car he has never been in before. 

In order to have any chance at all, Ferarri will bodge an 08 car with 09 style wings and slicks to get as close to the performance of the 09 car that they can so that he will be able to get some idea of how the 09 car might handle. 

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:50 pm

[quote="Mr.Toad"]
[quote="PaulP"]

[/quote]

MS will drive the 09 car.  He just can't get any pre race practice in it due to in season testing regulations.  As a result when he drives his first race, it will be on a circuit he has never driven, in a car he has never been in before. 

In order to have any chance at all, Ferarri will bodge an 08 car with 09 style wings and slicks to get as close to the performance of the 09 car that they can so that he will be able to get some idea of how the 09 car might handle. 
[/quote]

Is that allowed ?  Seems to be a massive loophole in the testing regs if so

Ben

DFext37 Fielding

Post by DFext37 Fielding » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:54 pm

[quote="Mr.Toad"]
[quote="PaulP"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You echoed the words of my first post lol.

NathanE

Post by NathanE » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:17 pm

[quote="Dext37 Fielding"]

You echoed the words of my first post lol.
[/quote]

roflol I nearly busted my sides with that one!

[quote="benyeats"]

Ben
[/quote]

I think so, although I'm not certain.  At Goodwood FoS the 09 cars were not allowed to participate due to the testing regs, but it was fine to run (unaltered) 08 cars.  This doesn't mean that you can test a modified 08 car, but I think that it would be pretty hard to draft rules that managed to prevent the latter but not the former. 

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:26 pm

[quote="Mr.Toad"]
[quote="benyeats"]

Ben
[/quote]

I think so, although I'm not certain.  At Goodwood FoS the 09 cars were not allowed to participate due to the testing regs, but it was fine to run (unaltered) 08 cars.  This doesn't mean that you can test a modified 08 car, but I think that it would be pretty hard to draft rules that managed to prevent the latter but not the former. 
[/quote]

Actually the way to prevent it will be the supply of tyres.  The teams don't own the slick tyres they are issued by the FIA / Bridgestone and are returned after use with every one having to be accounted for.  Trying to get hold of them for any purposes other than racing is not really possible.

Ben

DFext37 Fielding

Post by DFext37 Fielding » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:04 pm

well Schumi has driven the 09 car simulator, and an 07 car for real on the test track with very different aero settings and slicks.