Re: Deronda

Post by silver » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:26 pm

[quote="Alec"]
[quote="silver"]
aren't those Bruce's head rest pads....
[/quote]

Look at Bruce's Avatar photo.  ;)
[/quote]

you know I've been meaning to ask, how are you supposed to be able to enlarge the avatar photo, if for example I wanted to look at an avatar in full screen, I have no idea how to do that

Heywood-Yablowme

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:27 pm

"What do you mean he can't adjust the brakes...."

Watch the video. Every time Leno hits the brakes hard,he LOCKS the fronts till he stops. The bias is off. All 4 wheels should brake together,and equally bring the car to a halt. If the fronts are locked...so should the backs. That car is NOT stopping to its potential adjusted like that. I suppose it is probably safer?  I don't know...I can't stand a car that locks it's front brakes well before the rears. It just does not feel...balanced.  They said there was a bias adjuster..that is why I made the comment.You better believe I would have been spinning that knob to get things proper. :tu:

Bruce Fielding

Post by Bruce Fielding » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:28 pm

It's now a car that only a mother could love... but with a daft engine...

Well done for taking it on, Chris. You're a brave man!

Oh, and if you need the name of a good plastic surgeon, I'm sure someone on here can help.;D
Ariel Atom Owners Club founder, based in Central London

silver

Post by silver » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:29 pm

Ok gotcha

Alec

Post by Alec » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:18 am

[quote="silver"]
you know I've been meaning to ask, how are you supposed to be able to enlarge the avatar photo, if for example I wanted to look at an avatar in full screen, I have no idea how to do that
[/quote]

I don't think you can as they are probably re-sized to what you see in the Avatar.

Take your own Avatar photo.

I don't know what size you uploaded but below is your Avatar photo and it's properties, showing it as an 80 x 60 PNG image file.

Attachments
SilverAvatarPhoto.jpg
SilverAvatarPhoto.jpg (28.24 KiB) Viewed 484 times
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)

bolus

Post by bolus » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:35 am

you can blow it up,  see
Attachments
silver.JPG
silver.JPG (14.71 KiB) Viewed 484 times